54 members have voted

1. 1.

• East coast
    • West Coast
    • Nevada
    • Northern part
    • Southern part
    • Hawaii Islands
    • A specific location (please post below - WHERE)
    • I don´t want an Andras Field X - one is enough thank you!

Lol Toby no! It comes with US Cities Chicago :lol:

Peronally Id go with Saginaw as its roughly equi-distance from all the scenery addons Aerosoft do round there lol

I second the Orbx suggestion. The scenery is amazing. A Northern CA vrsion is also coming soon.

Cheers,

DB

Hmmmm....

what about somewhere in the ORBX US - Surrounding like PNW, PFJ, Tongass Fjords or Nothern Rockys??

Cheers, Stephan

an idea for the short term might be to add housing plots to exisiting Aerosoft airports like Dillingham, US Cities X regions..etc...Personally I would be happy with a plot at Dillingham :D

an idea for the short term might be to add housing plots to exisiting Aerosoft airports like Dillingham, US Cities X regions..etc...Personally I would be happy with a plot at Dillingham :D

I very much doubt that will happen, after all it doesn fit in with the ethos "As real as it gets".

I very much doubt that will happen, after all it doesn fit in with the ethos "As real as it gets".

true but Naperville in the Chicago scenery is already an airpark :)

How about a handful of medium/small size airports/airparks at various locations around the country. That would give us locations to fly to for events. I know it is nice to have everyone together at a central location but since we are pilots, travelling is in our nature.

Hmm...

what I've been thinking:

1. Central airpark (like the original AF, only bigger), or maybe "regional airport", where you can change from your airliner/jet to something more "bush" =P

2. lodges/cabins in the vicinity, not as detailed as e.g. "Bear Gulch Aviation", but something similar... I think this would reduce the FPS issue, as the scenery is spread over a wider area + it would reintroduce the kind of individuality that my be lost in a huge airpark with ~200+ plots...

Colorado, right now, the best place you think of. Great for just about anywhere! And any type of flying plus it will give the fire dept a little more mountain time!

I would love a plot near Kalaeloa personally. It's only 3.5 miles from where I really live. Other than that though, Hawaii does have quite a few old airfields that are closed down. One thought is the old Ford Island and Bellows on Oahu. Princeville on Kauai is already private so you could add your own plots to it. Hana is also public but secluded and there's lots of surrounding space for plots. It may not be practical though since you'd have to level a large area to fit them if you want to be able to taxi up. The Big Island actually has a couple private fields too. Allegedly there is an old Air Force Base at south point. I've been to the area and never saw anything that looks like an old base though. Just windmills and the Oakland Oceanic Array.

Out side of that, West Coast would be nice. Van Nuys maybe?

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm....

what about somewhere in the ORBX US - Surrounding like PNW, PFJ, Tongass Fjords or Nothern Rockys??

Cheers, Stephan

+1000

there is lot of cool airfield to visit & it's a very nice place for many adventures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...