Corben Baby Ace Floatplane...

petermcleland

Here are a couple of YouTubes I made with this delightful little freeware floatplane:-

If you have a slowish Broadband which causes buffering pauses, click the Pause icon in the bottom left corner, then click the resolution up to 1080p...Now WAIT as the pink band moves from left to right, till it gets about halfway across. Now click that same Pause icon to start it running again and finally click the Full Screen icon at bottom right...It should now run through without further pausing.

At the end you will see a "Replay" button...If you click that you will get an uninterupted full screen replay!

Thanks for looking :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice plane and videos.

I wonder why the airspeed indicator goes up to 160. I guess you have to rip of the wings to reach this speed.

Hi Shaun...I thought I might do that too!...The rate of roll at slow speed is VERY slow but fortunately it picked up quickly as I fell out towards the sea and the elevators bit harder too, as you could see. I would use more starting speed for any future roll but the aeroplane is not really aerobatic

Hi Andras...The VNE is 110 MPH but I imagine they used a ready available ASI from one of their bigger models :)