Tutorial videos

Dear Marcel, Mathijs

Would you please consider making some short tutorial videos on how to do the maintenance, cleaning, towing etc...I think it would help some users a lot to enjoy this beautiful aircraft. I personally have a problem with towing the aircraft. When I try to move it forward, it suddenly jumps forward at high speed (approx. 50 kts) and then it stops after traveling hundreds of feet/meters.

Thank you very much and have a nice easter.

Best regards

Ivan

Dear Marcel, Mathijs

Would you please consider making some short tutorial videos on how to do the maintenance, cleaning, towing etc...I think it would help some users a lot to enjoy this beautiful aircraft. I personally have a problem with towing the aircraft. When I try to move it forward, it suddenly jumps forward at high speed (approx. 50 kts) and then it stops after traveling hundreds of feet/meters.

Thank you very much and have a nice easter.

Best regards

Ivan

YOur towing problem is a bug: no video will help you with that...;) Marcel is looking into it but already said it will take some time... Until then the best thing to do is to use the slew option, I guess.

YOur towing problem is a bug: no video will help you with that...;) Marcel is looking into it but already said it will take some time... Until then the best thing to do is to use the slew option, I guess.

Aaaah, ugly insect :)