Aerosoft Dubai?

ccm303

Hey Aerosoft, would you guys ever think of doing Dubai for FSX. In my personal view, i think there is a huge demand for it as it is the center of Emirates. Flytampa made one for FS9 but has no plans to redo it for FSX. What do you guys think?

Flytampa made one for FS9 but has no plans to redo it for FSX.

I think Martin actually said not too long ago that he thinks about making a v2 of Dubai some day.

Getting access to these airports to do the photo shoot and measurements we need is nearly impossible. That's a major factor holding us back.

That means you guys did that in other airports? Like Lisbon and Madrid?

Yeah, I think they did as Mathijs has mentioned before. And I think that is so cool...

• Aerosoft

We have to. Many of our products are used professionally as well and there accuracy is important. Now you can do the outline of the buildings from areal images, but the height of buildings is something you can only see from ground level.

Getting access to these airports to do the photo shoot and measurements we need is nearly impossible. That's a major factor holding us back.

oh, well, it would have been great if you guys could have done it. I just hope someone makes it as in my opinion, its a major gap in FSX major airports

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Recently bumped into that one: http://www.jr.com/ae...d/pe/AEF_10118/

Was posted by another user in AVSIM.. Aerosoft? Sure the name sounds familiar..

Well, we rather announce projects ourselves, but yep, there is such a project. No information though!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...