Graphical issue with town bar and wheel fairing

Bushido

Hello.

Just bought it, looks like a very nice plane.

I have what looks like a bug with the town array that I'm not able to switch off. I try the town array option with a right click but with no succes and I don't understand how I can put the town aray off.

I also have a big yellow stuff attached at my tail and it shoulden't be the case if I look the ground attachement windows.

Also the wheel fairing option does not match the graphical representation (if I understand well I should have no wheel fairing on the nose weel and I should have one on the left wheel)

thanks for your help.

katana.jpg

Hello.

Just bought it, looks like a very nice plane.

I have what looks like a bug with the town array that I'm not able to switch off. I try the town array option with a right click but with no succes and I don't understand how I can put the town aray off.

I also have a big yellow stuff attached at my tail and it shoulden't be the case if I look the ground attachement windows.

Also the wheel fairing option does not match the graphical representation (if I understand well I should have no wheel fairing on the nose weel and I should have one on the left wheel)

thanks for your help.

The towbar issue happened once for me, I didn't encounter it since.

Does this happen all the time?

Could this be a permissions issue? Did you install as Administrator and UAC/anti virus off?

If not, the only thing I can think of is an out-of-phase issue which might be fixed by using the reset tool in the download section.

• Aerosoft

The towbar issue happened once for me, I didn't encounter it since.

Does this happen all the time?

We have no immediate answer to this as it seems impossible to recreate here. Must be some combination of circumstances that causes it. Would anybody be able to reliably recreate this event and posts a step by step?

Hi, yesterday I had exactly the same situation. As I took a flight to a asphalt rwy, I decided to take the fairings to be installed, made the flight, parked. Then I wanted to change the plane, clicked "change aircraft" and it comes back exactly like your pic shows... I went completely out of fsx, load again the registration, I had before and everything was ok. It was the second time, I had this phenomen...

Cheers, Stephan

Hi, yesterday I had exactly the same situation. As I took a flight to a asphalt rwy, I decided to take the fairings to be installed, made the flight, parked. Then I wanted to change the plane, clicked "change aircraft" and it comes back exactly like your pic shows... I went completely out of fsx, load again the registration, I had before and everything was ok. It was the second time, I had this phenomen...

Cheers, Stephan

Have you been in the virtual cockpit once in the session that problem appeared? Or have you only seen the aircraft from exterior view?

Have you been in the virtual cockpit once in the session that problem appeared? Or have you only seen the aircraft from exterior view?

In that Situation it started in the VC and when I started the preflights, I turned to outside View, I saw that with the fairing and the tow array... There was another phenomen: the back ground attachment - exactly how the pic of Bushido shows, was there and when I tried to get rid of it, I get the tank-up-graphics with the tube at the plane, so if I would tank up. After klicking on the back ground attachment again, the tube had gone, and the attachment appears again.... So, no other chance, then to close FSX and start again....

perhaps I have this again, then I will try to recognize the way I came to this...

cheers, Stephan

PS.: In a former flight I had the config without fairings and I towed the plane out of a hangar. perhaps the program mixes up to different configurations??

Please try to just reload the aircraft or select another Katana and not to shut down the simulator. Does it solve the issue?

The objects status is ok, the wheel fairings status is ok, it is just that the objects appear on the model also they are not there in the simulation. Very strange bug indeed.

YoungOldMan managed to reproduce this bug so that I was able to get also on my screen: The systems and everything is ok, it is just that some animations are linked to other parts and I fear that there is nothing I can do about this. Seems to be once again a weird FSX bug.

I added a button to the settings window for reloading the aircraft with a single click which solves the problem. This fix will not be available in SP1 as the files are already at Aerosoft.

• 2 months later...

I could easily recreate this issue WITH SP1 installed.

Sorry to say but this does not solves this issue with the yellow tow stick and the wheel fairings break down.

For me, if i use the TOW function and jolt the aircraft around it happens the fairings break.

And the yellow stick remains visible if i deselect the menu point and NOT rightclick the tow point in mid screen.

Hopefully this helps lokating the bug.

My problem with the aircraft's still flipping throttle appeared after this tow stick issue happened once to me.

Greetings, Mario.