FSFlyingSchool

OK everybody....

It seems like all your frustration and all the hard work of flying anyway, has paid off. Based on different input, including your suggestions and information, A new FSFlyingSchool.exe has been made (Version 4.4.2) and from all the flights in areas where there has been problems with "Landed OFF runway surface" - and we have total succes now.

A new updated version will be available ASAP on the FSFS site, BUT I have been permitted to let you guys have it NOW - so we can blow this thing out of the water.

So thank you all for all the great input and suggestions.

Here is what do do:

I have made two files again - THERE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME AS THE OTHER ONES!

So EVERYBODY: download these two .zip files, unzip them, and put the files into FSX/FSFS, as the zip file explains.

They go into FSFS (It now is version 4.4.2, and press the "generate runways for FSX" in the settings tab.

Then you should be in the clear, set to go, problem-de-liced........ pick your poison.

TRY it out, and hit me hard, if you still have problems - and send me an email-Corona beer in my email if it works for you too. I have flown some of Lars´ runways in Iceland, where he had problems, and they ALL worked for me.

Files HERE:

unzip and put in FSFS.zip

unzip and put in FSX.zip

Thanks Ole :)

Thanks for that Ole; let's hope the Devs find a solution.

Sounds like a good compromise Ole!

Sorry I've been nagging so much about it :blush:

I really hope the devs find a solution.

Thanks yourself... I hope this will ease the situation a little, and also that a solution will be found soon.biggrin.gif

Thanks yourself... I hope this will ease the situation a little, and also that a solution will be found soon.biggrin.gif

Matt.... I´m starting to sense a kind of one-track-mind there....ohmy.gif I am more into the idea that the solution is Coca-Cola and a bowl of Chili con Carne - for breakfast! Wont help the problem a bit, but will leave you happy for the remains of the day smile.gif

But, but Cola really isnt rock n roll :lol:

Now if you had said champagne on cornflakes, now that is rock n roll :wub:

Disagee...... !!!

The combination of CCC and CC is Rock and Roll. Just look at all the great C´s wub.gif

Champagne on Cornyflakes..... jeez Matt. rolleyes.gif

OK Guys... We think the "landed OFF runway surface problem has been solved. Please see the FIRST post in this thread. I have edited it, and uploaded the new files for you ALL - to upgrade to version 4.4.2 with.

PLEASE upgrade, all and everyone, and we should be in the clear...smile.gif

Go to the first post HERE

Seems to have done the trick Ole.Since updating i have only made 1 landing but it was without the off runway comment, so looking good :)

A suggestion to all with the "landed off runway surface" problem...

IF you want to have a full set of scores to take into consideration - then you can take all the legs where you have the "landed off Runway surface" and make a new landing. Don´t fly the leg again... but put yourself on the destination runway - then slew back and up about 5-10 miles out. Connect FSFS and land (remember to set FSFS in landing mode if it dosent by itself) then put the landing score on your scorecards. ONE landing per leg.... The full log will show if you complied to this.

But you can also simply choose to have the landing not count - as I said previously.