Suggestion: Italian scenery !!!!!!!

Bizzy

I don't know why there are no famous italian scenery for FSX

I would like to see for exemple

Parlermo Catania Roma venize update dans Milan (because the sim giant scenery is horrible)

In Spain in Portugal in Allemagne in UK there are a lot of good scenery but in Italia it's very poor !

I'm french and i would like to see too Toulouse Marseille Lyon will be fantastic :)

In fs2004 aerosoft was possible to fly in Toulouse and Marseille by Aerosoft so Please why not an update ?

Thanks You so much

Hello Bizzy,

i think one day someone will make italian scenerys but here we have a special topic for request, so you really should not oen this new thread.

• Aerosoft

There is a lot for France and we done our share of that. Italy is harder as blatant piracy (and the total inaccessibility of the retail stores) make it not really worthwhile. Without piracy we would for sure have done at least 4 major airports. Now we just got Venice.

But we are working on at least one Italian project.

• 8 months later...

There is a lot for France and we done our share of that. Italy is harder as blatant piracy (and the total inaccessibility of the retail stores) make it not really worthwhile. Without piracy we would for sure have done at least 4 major airports. Now we just got Venice.

FSX only?

• 3 months later...

Hi Mathijs,

That's great news! I hope one of those other projects is Rome Fiumicino. Italy is such a lovely country and the fact that the only FS2004 airport scenery available is the freeware very old ISD Project is a flight sim crime. :mecry_s:

I sincerely hope any airports that are produced will be compatible with FS2004. The 'Mega Airports' range suggest it's not difficult to make a product for both FS2004 and FSX.

Regarding piracy and store inaccessability why is Italy hit so hard? Surely the majority of FS sales are online these days where sufficient safeguards exist.

Mega Airport Rome Fiumicino is known to be in development and so are Bari and Milan Linate. Also there is one "unknown project" of wich we know it's an Italian airport, but we don't know wich one.

A lot of airports in France have been done, some by Aerosoft but mainly by FranceVFR. But also a lot of French airports have not been done. FranceVFR hasn't released an airport scenery since quite a while, they're now focusing on landscape sceneries. I think here lies a chance for Aerosoft to do some great French airports and, as a Dutch proverb says, mow down the grass at the feet of FranceVFR.

Honestly I don't know why and how you can think that only in Italy there is "blatant" piracy.... :confused_s:

Bye, Max

• 3 weeks later...

Max, I recall that Cloud9 (back when they were a standalone company) was already complaining of the huge negative influence of piracy in Italy.

Having lived in Brasil for 5 years I can confirm this: any Google search for FS products brings up more hits for local blogs providing stolen. copied and cracked FS software than for legitimate sellers and suppliers. Which perhaps explains why there is so little payware Brazilian scenery.

Everybody here will be glad to know that clicking on any link to an Aerosoft product, old or new, brings up an FBI warning.

And even though its the "wrong" thread, Genoa Sestri; stunning local landscape, opportunity for mega eye-candy, and a wacky offset approach.

Didn't TropicalSim once publish a package called "Brazilian Airports" or something like that? I'm not sure, since I never fly in South America I never pay much attention to what happens over there. But somehow I recall something like that.