Maddz RTWC Playlist

maddz 737

That you playing, or?.....huh.gif

I wish ole, i wish..i cant play that good yet, but 1 day, when my fingers get a little harder, and my muscle memory stops loosing it's memory ,lol.

Awesome idea Luke. Though I notice some ommitions from the list.

Metallica - Enter The Sandman, One,

Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O Mine, Paradise City, Knocking On Heavens Door (rather apt lol)

Queen - One Vision (from the motion picture Iron Eagle - ############### film awesome music), A Kind of Magic, Another One Bites The Dust

Iron Maiden - Aces High, Flight Of Icarus, Run To The Hills

Pretty much anything from The Who and Led Zep

What guitar have you got luke?

Indeed Matt, those will need to be added B) , some great bands / songs there.

I dont have anythings too special ( no where near the gibson legue, lol ) its just a fender stratocaster, small amp, 2 mm Dunlop pick.

Indeed Matt, those will need to be added B) , some great bands / songs there.

I dont have anythings too special ( no where near the gibson legue, lol ) its just a fender stratocaster, small amp, 2 mm Dunlop pick.

I started off with a £70 Washburn electric dry.gif

Since I was 27 (6 years now), and Im probalby no better than I was when I first started :lol:

I keep meaning to get myself lessons, though I can play a few nice rifs. Youtube is good for lessons, I learned Enter The Sandman thanks to some guy on youtube lol

lol, it does take a while to get those fingers hard, and muscle memory to develope.After a hard session, i find it hard to type on the keyboard, still, after nearly a year.My poor little finger tips are on fire!

Lessons are to expensive in my area, so YouTube have been my savior...i also lernt my first full song on YouTube - Pretty woman, lol.

MMM sat here, sun shining, beer in hand ( a bud of course :P ) and BBQ goiin strong...lol

But yeh, if you havnt play it this year, i'd replace those strings.Finger grease eats them, as im sure you know..lol, i bet you would loose a few even tuning it.

And the lesson..my piont exactly, touching nearly £1 a min! :blink:

Off to go check the spicey chicken.....

WOW it costs for you, I got my lessons for 14 pounds or something for an 1,5h, for the fingers-they just got blue for me and the skin bit stronger after a while.

I play with (rather than "play") guitar too. I've got a Hank Marvin signature strat and do a few of the Shads numbers. When our am-dram group did a sixties cabaret I joined the orchestra, and had to learn fast to do rythm guitar to all sorts of numbers. I wish I'd kep it up... pick it up now and again and have a mess around, but can't find the time to do it properly. <sighs> :blush:

I olisten to all sorts of stuff when I'm flying - Led Zepp and Deep Purple, Queen, Quo, have a soft spot for Glam Rock numbers, lots of 60's hits, a couple of 80s albums too, Dire Straits, Sting and the Police, all sorts. My iPod has about 900 tracks on it, a really eclectic mix. Possibly the most unusual album is Lost Boys from The Flying Pickets - accapella music, but superbly done, with the best version of I Heard It Through The Grapevine I've ever heard.

I run sound boards.

I listen to mainly Thousand Foot Krutch and Switchfoot. My favourite songs from Switchfoot are "Bullet Soul" and "The Sound".

• 4 weeks later...