Mega Airport Budapest and Budapest 2007

gen.judge

Hy All!

My problem is I have Mega Airport Budapest, I have installed it also, but I can not get it work properly that is it lags so much that I can't even taxi to the RWY as, the game is soooooo slow. Surely that would be some kind of setting, but I can't see what. I have Maldive X, and Santorini X, which both work fine. If I fly from anywhere to LHBP, then - as soon as I get near Budapest, the game starts to lag, etc... Budapest simply gets me crazy.

I have upgraded my PC for this airport twice now, but still I can't get it work. It's quite annoying, especially when I read the system requirements that it needs "only" 2 GHz, and 512 Mb RAM.

My system now is a quad core i5, with 4 Gb RAM, and nVidia 9500, 1 Gb GDDR2, so I guess my PC would be enough.

Also could you pls tell me what is the difference between Mega Airport Budapest and Budapest 2007 (they were both in the package).

Any ideas what I could do?

Thanks for your help in advance!

BR,

Judge

Hello Judge,

Please try setting your scenery settings to default and then try them and then work up till you get a frame rate that is acceptable to you.

As for the difference, one is for FS9 and the other for FSX.

<br />Hello Judge,<br /><br />Please try setting your scenery settings to default and then try them and then work up till you get a frame rate that is acceptable to you.<br /><br />As for the difference, one is for FS9 and the other for FSX.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hello Shaun,

Thanks for the info. Now I only have the version for FSX.

Also, I have tried the Default setting - which seems to be the "Ultra high" setting.

Santorini X and Maldives X is fine, but Budapest still knocks down... I still could barely move on the ground, and target framrate is around 20 (in the settings...). I'm afraid that if I reduce the scenery detail settings, and some/all vehicles for Budapest, then all other airports will be reduced too.

Thanks,

Judge

• 2 weeks later...
&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;Hello Judge,&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;Please set your framerate to Unlimited in FSX. Trust me, but I'm not a Bishop.&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;Also if you have AI traffic you may want to cut these down as this is a very cpu exhausting scenery.&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;
&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

Hi Shaun,

I tried all you suggested, but still... I can't get BP airport off the lags. Also, I noticed that with unlimited framerate everything runs smoot. So it's good, but Male Int, and Santorini just slows down (brakes up) with unlimited framerate.

I'm still trying though...

Thanks, Judge

Hello Judge,

Just been to Budapest with default settings for AI Traffic and its usable :)

Santorini has lots of autogen attached to it., maybe turning it down slightly might help.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Shaun,

today i have bought your Budapest Mega scenery addon for my FSXdlx with Acc pack.

I istalled your addon to my ASUS G73SW laptop, (2 Ghz Sandy Bridge 4 core, 8G RAM, GTX460m, win7 x64en), and I got the same poor performace too.

Shift Z, 3-5 fps in all res, and took all the changes what you have suggested, but remains slow.

The Ferihegy scenery is now unplayable.

Please help us.

thx

Hello Judge,

Just been to Budapest with default settings for AI Traffic and its usable :)

Santorini has lots of autogen attached to it., maybe turning it down slightly might help.

Hello elemerk,

I have just checked it again with reasonable framerates. Do you have your rates set to unlimited, also check the task manager to see what else might be running at the time.

• 1 month later...

Hi Shaun!

Will an update come out - and if so, when - to the Aerosoft Budapest Scenery, wich includes the new Ferihegy Tewrminal II., Skycourt?

Best regards

Istvan

Malev Virtual Airlines Old Timer Section TU154B-2 Pilot

:-)

Hi Shaun!

Will an update come out - and if so, when - to the Aerosoft Budapest Scenery, wich includes the new Ferihegy Tewrminal II., Skycourt?

Best regards

Istvan

Malev Virtual Airlines Old Timer Section TU154B-2 Pilot

:-)

For the new terminal!