For those who use the default FSX DC3

Matt_Smith

Would you like a custom repaint to use in the RTWC?

dc3.jpg

Done while waiting for my rig to defrag :lol: Dont expect a repaint for JustFlights DC3 the paint kit is aweful lol

• Upvote 1

*^&* it lol. 88% Trhough a full name defrag - it takes for ever lol. I'll get started on it, I cant garuntee when I will ahve it done by as it could take a while (hopefully before the last flight of the challenge though ;) )

I am considering going back to the default DC-3 because of this. excl.gif

:lol: You couldnt go back to that after flying the JF DC-3. I know I certainly coudln't. Also would you want to give up your one change for hte whole challenge by going back to a default aircraft? :unsure:

:lol: You couldnt go back to that after flying the JF DC-3. I know I certainly coudln't. Also would you want to give up your one change for hte whole challenge by going back to a default aircraft? :unsure:

Matt. I wouldnt consider it a change of aircraft, as they are identical in specifications.... But you are right - I could not go back. I have fallen in love with my JF - DC-3, and real love is eternal....And my one change - if any - will be for the upcoming JF Comet. I really really look forward to that one!

Matt. I wouldnt consider it a change of aircraft, as they are identical in specifications.... But you are right - I could not go back. I have fallen in love with my JF - DC-3, and real love is eternal....And my one change - if any - will be for the upcoming JF Comet. I really really look forward to that one!

Yeah I forsee that being my change too dry.gif You will have your JF DC-3 repaint maybe come the end of Easter. Hows that for an easter gift :P

Yeah I forsee that being my change too dry.gif You will have your JF DC-3 repaint maybe come the end of Easter. Hows that for an easter gift :P

Promises, promises........ but will you deliver? LOL

No really, that would be great. Big bows to that Matt. A Heinekin is on your way, as E-mail... biggrin.gif