Manuel's RTWC Pictures

ManuelL

Hi,

here are some random shots from each leg.

Leg 1

Leg 2; note the great visibility above the channel. On the approach into London City the localizer looks ok, but the engines are cooking (lucky the instructor didn't notice) -_-

Leg 3; low points for the Leajet approach again. I think I will ditch it for another plane.

Leg 4

Thanks for looking!

Manuel

Hi,

here are some random shots from each leg.

Leg 1

Leg 2; note the great visibility above the channel. On the approach into London City the localizer looks ok, but the engines are cooking (lucky the instructor didn't notice) -_-

Leg 3; low points for the Leajet approach again. I think I will ditch it for another plane.

Leg 4

Thanks for looking!

Manuel

Great shots Manuel. I love the middle shot in your Leg #3. That watercolor. Wonderful! smile.gif

Hi,

here are my shots from the next legs.

Lelystad to Tegel:

1) Above the Ruhrgebiet - Germanies largest industrial area. 2) ILS into EDDT 3) off for the night

Berlin to Oslo:

Oslo to Vagar - the horror ride.

Close to Bergen the ice got me. In the clouds with airspeed indicator and both engines gone :wacko: Pitot heating seemed to have no effect, the engine temps looked fine.

Finally recovered and got the engines back running. Somwhere in front of the right engine is where I used to live, when I studied in Bergen.

Approaching Vagar

Vagar to Egilsstadir

Thanks for looking!

Manuel

• 3 weeks later...

Only some shots I took on the remaining legs of phase 1.

Nice volcano:

The approach from hell. Mr. Smith kept telling me I am too high :wacko:

Nice town.

Approaching Halifax

Leaving Halifax

Thanks for looking :)

Manuel

• 5 weeks later...