Plots for sale?

Chris12

Hi,

Im Chris, I wanted to join the group. Is there any plots left?

Hi Chris.

Welcome to Andras Field. Good to see new people here.

Yes we have plots left, but the way it works, is that we offer certain plots for sale now and then, and when we do, we announce it here. Then you can send a mail, stating interest for the plot, and hopefully be the lucky winner. (if more than one person wants the plot, we draw a winner ouf of a hat) happy.gif

So stay tuned, and look in here. Its mostly weekends, but we might have a plot sale, real soon, so keep looking.smile.gif

• 7 months later...

Hello Ole,

Yes....I too just picked up Andras Field Scenery and would like to get in on a plot.....or at least get my name in the hat in hopes of getting one.

I'm not exactly sure how to go about it.....but this looks like good stuff!!! (smile)

Cheers,

Hello Ole,

Yes....I too just picked up Andras Field Scenery and would like to get in on a plot.....or at least get my name in the hat in hopes of getting one.

I'm not exactly sure how to go about it.....but this looks like good stuff!!! (smile)

Cheers,

Hi there SGTMAJOR (Do you have a Christian name also?)

As you can see, my reply above, stating that we had plots for sale, was in April, and now its December. At the moment I MIGHT be able to find one or two places available for sale, and I promise Ill look into that . When I know exactly (our Sales Director has resigned, so I have to find out myself (not that hard a task, but still needs to be done..))

I will get back to you ASAP.

In the Springtime, we have plans to make an Andras Suburb, and a community by the shore, both with new plots to be sold, so lots more will come, but we need to get the frost out of the ground before we start digging.

And welcome to Andras Field. Do you fly online? IF, then please look in the Adventure section, where I posted about an online event, celebrating the homeconming of our brave round-the-world travellers. Just remember your DC-3 and high spirit. Its on the 18.th at 20.00 Andras Field time. We start at Innsbruck (LOWI) and fly to Andras Field (EAFS)

Hope to see you there.

Hello Ole........Many...MANY Thanks for the response. Andras Field....how exciting!!!!! (smile) Yes, I hope to be able to grab a plot at Andras.........any size as long as I can at least land a helicopter. I should have purchased this long ago.....still regretting I didn't. Anyway, from what I've seen already, I'm very pleased......nice communitiy and looks like great fun, etc.

To be honest......I haven't flown on line for quite sometime, however, I used to totally enjoy it. The biggest challange was the time difference. (I'm -8 here in Southern Cal.) One of my best friends is an AWESOME Scenery designer and we used to fly on occasion. (Mark Smith....aka Bremerton National AIrport FS9) I used to talk to Mark about doing something just like Andras Airfield.......funny how things turn out.

Anyway, I'll have to get a hold of Mark and see if he'll buy a plot too.......this looks like too much fun!!!!!! (smile)

Cheers,

Aka. Steve R., SgtMajor, USMC, Retired

Hi Steve... Thanks for a name. I DO prefer to call someone for his/her name, instead of a handle... thanks.

I can sell you Helicopterplot AF#26, this one is available, is a bungalow made in blue wood, and with the Helipad on the roof.

You´d have to live with being neighbor to - me! :big_boss_s:

Let me know if you want it. Its €25, and if you want, we can make the hangerdoors open instead of closed, so you can park your car! there.

Hi Steve... Thanks for a name. I DO prefer to call someone for his/her name, instead of a handle... thanks.

I can sell you Helicopterplot AF#26, this one is available, is a bungalow made in blue wood, and with the Helipad on the roof.

You´d have to live with being neighbor to - me! :big_boss_s:

Good Morning Ole.....what a nice surprise to wake up to. (smile)

I've been using that spot as a "Parking Place" already, so Yes.....That would be terrrific.

You as a neighbor??????? (smile)........ I'd be honored partner....no worries. Looking forward to sitting out back and visiting!!!!! (smile)

As far as the doors up or down.......well....maybe up, if it's not too much trouble. I'll be flying in most of the time, but in case I arrive early or late, it might be nice. (smile)

I'll have to go in and see how to do the payment thing etc......any guidance along those lines would be helpful. I'm leaving in about an hour and a half for a business trip, however, I'll have my laptop etc., along with me........just no FSX.

Many.....MANY Thanks Again Ole.... I'm looking forward to some great flying and visits!!!!

Cheers,

P.S. Sorry about the signature......I too prefer names......I just hadn't realized I hadn't set up my signature as yet. (Tough getting old.....Smile))

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've been away from FS for a while but since I am back with a new system , I am going to fly a lot.

Thanks for this awesome scenery, is there anything on sale for the moment ?

I am very willing to move in =)

Cheers

JB

• 3 months later...

If anyone is looking for a plot:

AF76 is for sale for 20€

I gave up FSX a while ago and am now concentrating fully on my real-world flying.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM, I'll reply as soon as I can!

Cheers

Stefan

Great Sayuuk.

Sad to see a person leaving Flight simming, but hey, thats your choice.

Volkerjacob could you please mail to me with the name you want to have on the sign of plot AF76, so I can have Andras change it.

And welcome to Andras Field VolkerJacob. A bit quiet here right now, BUT - Andras Field WILL change soon. The planned things are going to come - some of it already in the molder.

So stay tuned,