The scoring template

Could I ask a favor from you all.

I have expanded on Lars´ great spreadsheet, and included scoring and automated updates of the average scorings and deviation, (for later use wink.gif )

If I could ask you to download the file and put your scores into the "landing score" and "flight score" fields. then take a screenshot every week, and upload to your scoring threads.. So we can see where we are point wise. Please!

Phase 1 scoring template.zip

No can do, i dont have the software.cant view the file or edit it.

I have wordpad and notepad. thats it.

Anyway around this?

yes, there is:

Open Office

An office suite, completely free, and fully compatible with the commercial Microsoft Office programs...

I've used it in the past, was quite good,

but whether to use it or not, is completely up to you of course.

yes, there is:

Open Office

An office suite, completely free, and fully compatible with the commercial Microsoft Office programs...

I've used it in the past, was quite good,

but whether to use it or not, is completely up to you of course.

Darn you Lars, I was going to suggest that to him... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Lars is right of course. Openoffice is excellent, and free.

i tryed to download it 5 times but i think the server is switched off or something as the download wont start, just hangs.

Give it another go later.

Thanks for heads up gents :)

That did the trick Matt, cheers

I think im on top of it...well..lets see

scoring template

also, Matt you should remeber,about my double landing flight, we agreed to take an average from the 2 scores.But im not to good in that working out averages department lol..

That did the trick Matt, cheers

I think im on top of it...well..lets see

scoring template

also, Matt you should remeber,about my double landing flight, we agreed to take an average from the 2 scores.But im not to good in that working out averages department lol..

I havent forgotten that - and it will be done at the end of phase one once all the scores are in ;)

As for the google docs you need to grant permissions on who can view it. Personally I'd set it to everyone can see it read only. Or how ever google phrases it