AirbusX problems

bailout3

HELP!! I purchased A320/321 X today & my world has become glue. I have a moderately fast new quad with 8GB ram...decent card & very little added on to FSX W7 64 bit. I am running the gold edition of FSX with AES & a half dozen addon ( Germany2) & a few 2000UK a/p,s & just flight traffic X. I was running everything up high until I DL ABX. Terrible slow frame rates occured .When I switched a/c back to a default I got a critical error & it all shut down. ( it did that the twice I tried it) I am like many here & really spend time looking at a program before I purchase...I can't afford treating myself too often so I would appreciate some help with this. I have purchased many aerosoft programs especially on my old PC (FS9) in the past & have found them to be of very good quality, so I'm a little surprised with this one but know you will help me out...right?

Thanks

framerates were down to around 12...I physically have to push hard on the hat button to see different views & then the pointer disappears & becomes a crosshair. I have had several fatal errors, usually when I tried to switch back to a default a/c. AirbusX looks great & I really appreciate the work that has gone into the program but it is making things so slow it isn't worth the aggravation

Have you tryeid to lowering the settings, especialy in scenery objects secktion as autogen and complexity must not be max, as some of my own tests showed that 1 of them at max would crash FSX for sure. My best setting is when autogen density is set at normal or lower if neede. and som of the other settings set down. also a very importan thing could be to lock the frame try get the plane in a position and rotate around the plane to give the pc some work then find the lowest Frame pr sec and set the lock to that. then it runs at an constande FPS that could help on the lag.

but whats best for you is only you there coulde find out :-)

Have you tryeid to lowering the settings, especialy in scenery objects secktion as autogen and complexity must not be max, as some of my own tests showed that 1 of them at max would crash FSX for sure. My best setting is when autogen density is set at normal or lower if neede. and som of the other settings set down. also a very importan thing could be to lock the frame try get the plane in a position and rotate around the plane to give the pc some work then find the lowest Frame pr sec and set the lock to that. then it runs at an constande FPS that could help on the lag.

but whats best for you is only you there coulde find out :-)

Ok thanks...I will try that.