Bronco shots

• Aerosoft

Did I ever tell you folks we are working on a Bronco? My favorite aircraft of all times (don't remind me I say that about a lot of aircraft, okay?) Here some shots of the modelling in progress, it starts to look like a framerate hog like, uhhh well the Hog we released last year. But this will be one of those projecs were we like to see how far we can go. Enjoy and do comment when yoy see stuff that's not right!

Judging by the "in progress" pics, I guess we'd best not hold our breaths... :lol:

Nonetheless, looking interesting. Wish I could model (I know - LEARN) I have some very rare manufacturer's original drawings which I'd just love to get off the ground... Maybe soon - not this week though...

Don't let yourself get too distracted Mathijs! (Like: by those forum visitors who pester you for updates on Seahawk / Hawaii)( :lol: :wink: )

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think that looks awfully good!!!!!

AWFULLY good :D

What versions are being worked on?

Gotta have some for the ARMY/MARINES repaints from the SEA war... 8)

best

• Aerosoft
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think that looks awfully good!!!!!

AWFULLY good :D

What versions are being worked on?

Gotta have some for the ARMY/MARINES repaints from the SEA war... 8)

best

There will be several version, but our 'base' model, the one we got all info on, is the one is uses (or was used?) by the German Luftwaffe for target towing...

But as always, somewhere in the middle of the developments we ask you people to suggest versions and liveries.

Wow, that's looking excellent Mathijs. The online squadron I used to be in, one of the guys in it actually flew those over Nam in the FAC mission. Man, did he have some stories to tell.

I can't wait to see more of it. :D

It would be cool to see the long nosed version, IIRC, which was used by the marines with the chain gun for night ops.

• Aerosoft
Now thats what I like about Aerosoft, They don't just go for the obvious aircraft. I can't wait to bring this baby in at treetop height :D

Well, in fact it is simple, we go for the aircraft that are not totally serious, that allow you to have some fun. Doesn't mean the aircraft is not serious, but it means that the aircraft won't look stupid when it is flown low and fast or far away from real airports.

And of course, the Bronco is simply a very strange aircraft and one that refuses to go away. Personally I love it.

Hurry up already.....this whole waiting and longing thingie is killing me. :wink: Looks so good...can't wait to see it after you guys have thrown some textures at it. :D

• 7 months later...