Fatal Error Occured

discover99

Hi all,

I know it has been discussed before but I cannot find in any posts I found and read so far a concrete help to the problem "a fatal error occured" after ending the flight. FSX stops working and restarts.

Is there any update, any official statement from aerosoft to this problem?

Hi. I was involved in Beta testing and as far as I'm aware this problem remains unresolved. Attempts were made by the developers to track the source of the problem, but they were unable to tie it down.

Hopefully, this will be addressed in the Advanced version that is currently in development.

Chris

There is only a few things to try. and it is lowering the settings especialy in scenery objects secktion as autogen and complexity must not be max, as some of my own tests showed that 1 of them at max would crash FSX for sure.

But when that is said it seems not to be the high setting there is the main problem. Becaus if you try what i have said before fsx at highest seting it would crash, if you dont take off. first when the planes get above the ground (100ft) then it crash when you land or if you try to shut it down in the air. But it is hard to locate what turns on, that seems not to turn off when it gets back on the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I know it has been discussed before but I cannot find in any posts I found and read so far a concrete help to the problem "a fatal error occured" after ending the flight. FSX stops working and restarts.

Is there any update, any official statement from aerosoft to this problem?

I had this problem since the beginning (2-3 months ago). It is annoying but i can live with that.

What is really annoying is I can't load a save flight/game (It look like I'm the only one with that problem) with the Airbus X, CTD. I can sometime save them but can't load them anyway.

Now I see the there is a throttle fix out, i will try that later.

It as know bugs and... well, I guess they are working on it.

I got a bit tired of the Airbus for those reason, I bought another plane from Quality Wing, a 757. It work flawlessly, not as nice VC but it work.

• 2 weeks later...

where is this throttle fix you speak of? can you send me the link please?

I had this problem since the beginning (2-3 months ago). It is annoying but i can live with that.

What is really annoying is I can't load a save flight/game (It look like I'm the only one with that problem) with the Airbus X, CTD. I can sometime save them but can't load them anyway.

Now I see the there is a throttle fix out, i will try that later.

It as know bugs and... well, I guess they are working on it.

I got a bit tired of the Airbus for those reason, I bought another plane from Quality Wing, a 757. It work flawlessly, not as nice VC but it work.

where is this throttle fix you speak of? can you send me the link please?

You need to download and installer the new Launcher as the Joystick Config Tool is part of that program.

Download Launcher from here.

About the CTD and so on, have any of you tryeid this link: http://www.simforums...topic29041.html

and edit bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2560 in the comandopromt els go down to the sektion for the operating system you use, Vista and WIN7 is the same way of doeing it. That makes it posible for me to run win7 whit goflight, fsinn, rex and FSX at max setting. No more CTD when try to shut down in the air or want to changes plane. so try changes the variable. Then lets hear what happens.

• 2 months later...

This is a mute point until v2 comes out. I have tons of add ons, and the only aircraft that CTD right now is the Airbus X. I hope that this will soon be corrected when ever the new version comes out, until then, I'm just parking this aircraft and flying my PMDG's Level-D and CapSim, as there are no issues with those aircrafts.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GoncaloCarvalhoPT

Hi guys,

I had a similar error like this. When I shutdown the engines, FSX crash to desktop. Another error: Even when I am trying to access MCDU and make some steps on it FSX will crash to desktop ... Help me guys ... :wacko:

I'm using version 1.22 of Airbus X + Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2 (non Acceleration).

Guest GoncaloCarvalhoPT

Now appears this message: Microsoft Flight Simulator® has stopped working. What just happened? I use other planes like CLS 767, MD-80 and even the brand new PMDG 737 NGX and nothing of this faults happened. What´s wrong with Airbus X?????? :confused_s:

Come on aeroSOFT, help me guys .... :dumb_me_s:

Now appears this message: Microsoft Flight Simulator® has stopped working. What just happened? I use other planes like CLS 767, MD-80 and even the brand new PMDG 737 NGX and nothing of this faults happened. What´s wrong with Airbus X?????? :confused_s:

Come on aeroSOFT, help me guys .... :dumb_me_s:

What Operating System are you using and is it 32/64 Bit.

Guest GoncaloCarvalhoPT

What Operating System are you using and is it 32/64 Bit.

I´m using MS Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed something about this fatal error, when I change my LOD radius manually to 5.5 or more, I get fatal error when I end the flight, but of course this apply to only Aerosoft Airbus X. So, without Lod Radius tweak on fsx.cfg, I do not get any error.

• 1 month later...