tsr auto brake

otter

Hi,

I have tried to uninstal auto brake from add remove programs,it says itis uninstalled but when using aircraft auto brakes on landing they just disarm on tuch down,as if some file wasnt replased or somthing left behind.

Thanks for any ideas,

Richard.

Hello Richard,

Let me see if I can get you an answer to this.

Hi Shaun,

First I see this product has been removed (should i be concerned?).

My reason for posting is,

(1) uninstal does not return my autobrake to fs ie before tsr instal.

(2)I use pfc rudder pedals ect, which are connected via a com port and using manual braking wont disarm auto brake.

other than those items the program seems to work quiet succesfuly!

As the product has been removed would you prefer i shuold contact Mr Richter directly? as i also live in Ireland!

I would appricate some input to my querys.

Regards,

Richard Druce.

My reason for posting is,

(1) uninstal does not return my autobrake to fs ie before tsr instal.

Hi

By installing the program it doesn't change anything in FS at all because any changes to FS you have to do manually on your own.

And any changes you do have only an effect if the program is running and for this YOU need to start it or you implemented an Autostart in FS or FSUIPC for this (or Windows).

This is as well not done by an installer.

So by uninstalling the program you will have some INI and/or log files the installer don't know and so it will not remove this files from your system.

But to let the program run you still need all files and you need to start it anyway!

(2)I use pfc rudder pedals ect, which are connected via a com port and using manual braking wont disarm auto brake.

Do you use the PFC driver by Peter Dowson for your pedals?

Hi

By installing the program it doesn't change anything in FS at all because any changes to FS you have to do manually on your own.

And any changes you do have only an effect if the program is running and for this YOU need to start it or you implemented an Autostart in FS or FSUIPC for this (or Windows).

This is as well not done by an installer.

So by uninstalling the program you will have some INI and/or log files the installer don't know and so it will not remove this files from your system.

But to let the program run you still need all files and you need to start it anyway!

Do you use the PFC driver by Peter Dowson for your pedals?

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for speedy reply

(1)Ok so if idont start tsr auto brake fs own auto brake should work? which it dosnt it disarms on landing,so i must have some problem elsewere on my system.

(2) Yes i use the pfc interface by Pete Dowson (pfc Driver).

Regards,

Richard Druce.

(1)Ok so if idont start tsr auto brake fs own auto brake should work? which it dosnt it disarms on landing,so i must have some problem elsewere on my system.

Hi

This is one of the problems in FS but opposide!

That means with the original Autobrake it will be active up to the aircraft has fully stopped and you are not able to disarm with manual braking or any other, only switching off the autobrake will do.

But you say your Autobrake disarm on touch down, so a system controls this already. I would guess that this is then already done by the PFC driver.

Are the brakes well calibrated, you don't see any brake info?

Hi

This is one of the problems in FS but opposide!

That means with the original Autobrake it will be active up to the aircraft has fully stopped and you are not able to disarm with manual braking or any other, only switching off the autobrake will do.

But you say your Autobrake disarm on touch down, so a system controls this already. I would guess that this is then already done by the PFC driver.

Are the brakes well calibrated, you don't see any brake info?

Hi Thomas,

I have tried calibration of brakes it dosnt seem to make any difference,and dont see any brake info.

Youre softwere works well and i appriciate the difference it makes to braking, iwill do some investgation with pfc and see if i can find out why brake pedals wont disarm auto brake,

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Richard Druce

i will do some investgation with pfc and see if i can find out why brake pedals wont disarm auto brake,

Hi

So have you been able to do the setup in FSUIPC for Offset 6DB0 Bit0 and Bit1 like it is described?

Youre softwere works well and i appriciate the difference it makes to braking, iwill do some investgation with pfc and see if i can find out why brake pedals wont disarm auto brake,

Hi

I uploaded a version that "should" (I don't have those unit to test) do with PFC Rudder.

Please go to http://www.technicalservicerichter.com and there you will find on Download page below the link.

Please let me know if this works.

You need to select of course the checkbox for PFC Rudder

Hi

So have you been able to do the setup in FSUIPC for Offset 6DB0 Bit0 and Bit1 like it is described?

Hi Thomas,

No i have just used the mini panel.

Hi

I uploaded a version that "should" (I don't have those unit to test) do with PFC Rudder.

Please go to http://www.technicalservicerichter.com and there you will find on Download page below the link.

Please let me know if this works.

You need to select of course the checkbox for PFC Rudder

Ok will try this in morning and let you know.

thanks

Richard.

Ok will try this in morning and let you know.

thanks

Richard.

Hi,

Have tried new update, dosnt seem to work.no rto and no autobrake on landing,

The left and right brake boxes work for (Hand brake)but nothing shows in those boxes when using brake pedals,rto, or landing.

Have ticked box PFC rudder.

Regards Richard

Hi,

Have tried new update, dosnt seem to work.no rto and no autobrake on landing,

The left and right brake boxes work for (Hand brake)but nothing shows in those boxes when using brake pedals,rto, or landing.

Have ticked box PFC rudder.

Regards Richard

Hi

The version you used before worked fine for RTO and Landing?

Hi

The version you used before worked fine for RTO and Landing?

[/quote

Hi,

Yes it worked ok except for the problem of not disarming using toe brakes.

The new version dosnt work with pfc rudder checked,but works with fs pedals are used checked.except no disarm when toe brakes are pressed.

Regards Richard.