Huey X

seahawk09

Hey all,

Just a quick note I have an iMac that I run my FSX on I own a number of Aerosoft product and am very honoured to have them on my computer. My question my iMac has a intel duo core 2 processor, speed is 2.66 GHz L2 Cache,Memoery is 4 GB with a Nvida geforce 9400 card and 256 mb. Would this be enough the run Huey X addon for my sim??

I look forward to a reply thanks for reading my question.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in purchasing the Huey X; however, the statement that it is not recommended for a PC w/Vista (mine is Vista 32 bit) has held me back until I could learn more of the reasons for not installing in FSX on a PC with Vista. Could you advise what problems I might encounter? Or is it just not compatible with Vista?

I am interested in purchasing the Huey X; however, the statement that it is not recommended for a PC w/Vista (mine is Vista 32 bit) has held me back until I could learn more of the reasons for not installing in FSX on a PC with Vista. Could you advise what problems I might encounter? Or is it just not compatible with Vista?

The same reason as on this post here. Remember this is only a recommendation.