EHAM FS9 Issue

Gerry Scott

Hi Shaun,

Hope you can help with this. I just purchased Amsterdam Schiphol for FS9 and FSX. After 3 attempts to land here (first 2 landing attempts gave me Out of memory issues. The very first OOM I have ever had using my 64bit system I7-970) Anyway back to the strange issue on landing Rwy 27. bright flashing to the right of the runway. I don't have any other scenery installed that would clash with EHAM.

Any help appreciated. I have still to try out FSX vesion. I hope this is not the same.

Cheers for now

Gerry

post-11069-0-08765100-1302737491_thumb.j

post-11069-0-02775400-1302737703_thumb.j

Hello Gerry,

Could be a mesh issue too. Best to disable all 3rd party scenery entries in the scenery library except for EHAM and then recheck what happens.

Hey Shaun,

Sorry I'm slow at getting back to you on this. I did as you suggested disabled FS Global and Roads and rivers did the same flight in the same time and conditons and I didn't have any issue at the Amsterdam. re-enabled my scenery one by one doing the same flight each time and still no issues. up to now I can't replicate the issue I had except for the OOM issue this only happened at AMS so I got hold of the 4G switch prog for WIn64 and as yet I have not had any more OOM problems.

Thanks and I hope this is an end to my problem

Cheers mate

Happy Easter to you and your family

Gerry