The chat

• Aerosoft

If you look at the top menu of this site you will see a new option "CHAT".

post-43-0-38694900-1302718170_thumb.jpg

That's an open to all chatroom we are going to use for support, press conferences and for other things. I will try to be online there during the day as we are testing things. So if you see a digit behind the menu item it means there are people there. During the test stages we discussed transvestites (Shaun and Matt), pole dancing, the weather in Siberia and some other things. I am sure we can increase the level of conversation if YOU enter the chatroom,

Shaun there were no hairs present. I put it down to the time difference to being on my own. Shaun, while I've got you there, :D how come users online don't show anymore for me ?

• Aerosoft

Shaun there were no hairs present. I put it down to the time difference to being on my own. Shaun, while I've got you there, :D how come users online don't show anymore for me ?

I seen that number fluctuate and not always correct. I'll ask the developer if there is anything we can do about that.