an apology

nightsta1ker

I would like to officially apologize to the aerosoft community for my remarks about the huey tailboom and the argument that ensued. My pride got the better of me and my behavior was unacceptable. Please accept this and let bygones be bygones. I have no intention of posting here again as I seem to have personality conflicts with individuals on this forum. If anyone has anything additional to say to me feel free to pm me.

Just remember bud anyone can be a tough guy on the Internet. Thankfully i'm cocky enough where i don't really care what anyone says about me :D

funny.jpg

PS were you stationed at Ft Lewis?

I would like to officially apologize to the aerosoft community for my remarks about the huey tailboom and the argument that ensued. My pride got the better of me and my behavior was unacceptable. Please accept this and let bygones be bygones. I have no intention of posting here again as I seem to have personality conflicts with individuals on this forum. If anyone has anything additional to say to me feel free to pm me.

Its absolutely not necessary to never post on here again.

You paid for products and your entitled to support on here.

I hope you can be shrewd enough to recognise that disagreeing with the message is not the same as disagreeing with a non-existent personality, which simply does not come across in fora.

Personality is less important than the veracity and integrity of the message. You overstepped the mark, but have recovered yourself admirably with your apology. Clearly, you have integrity enough to deserve a place at table.

Please reconsider the choice to not post again.

• Upvote 1

Its absolutely not necessary to never post on here again.

You paid for products and your entitled to support on here.

Thank you for that. And if I need support I will use the forum for that purpose. I am not banishing myself, that would be silly. I simply will not be putting any more constructive or unconstructive criticism/opinions on this forum. My best intentions seemed to only irritate staff and inflame egos on both sides of a line I did not mean to draw.

We've all said something that's out of line on forums, especially Sxxxx. It's the nature of non direct human contact through a virtual social network = no direct consequence scenario .

I don't know what you said, but, at least your apology suggests you have more moral fibre than most out there.

Don't sweat it.

The posts will be history soon enough

:rolleyes:

• Aerosoft

No sweat, and please keep posting!

Dave, there currently is a cav aviation brigade here as well as 4th battallion 160th SOAR(A). I did 2.5 years active here ending in 2009 and have been working for the regiment as a civilian maintainer ever since. There's talk of them bringing another brigade down from alaska too. Ft. Lewis is getting crowded!

We've all said something that's out of line on forums, especially Sxxxx. It's the nature of non direct human contact through a virtual social network = no direct consequence scenario .

I don't know what you said, but, at least your apology suggests you have more moral fibre than most out there.

Don't sweat it.

The posts will be history soon enough

:rolleyes:

Ah, but what if they are exactly the same in real life..? Now that makes YOUR assessment of others equally as questionable... <_<

But at least we agree that the posts will be history soon enough.