Chat thread

Well Im out of the challenge :angry: It would appear one of either Orbx PNW, FSUIPC or FSFS didnt like me or my rig and as such now wants to crash it every 20 mins. Might get back in the challege if I can rebuild my rig from the ground up with out loosing too much time. But its safe to say there will be no flying from me either today or much of next week

How you doing Matt?

Fireing on all 4 yet?

Well Im out of the challenge :angry: It would appear one of either Orbx PNW, FSUIPC or FSFS didnt like me or my rig and as such now wants to crash it every 20 mins. Might get back in the challege if I can rebuild my rig from the ground up with out loosing too much time. But its safe to say there will be no flying from me either today or much of next week

Please try to uninstall them one by one, and see how it goes, instead of going back to zero again..... Might be the first thing you try.... wink.gif

Please try to uninstall them one by one, and see how it goes, instead of going back to zero again..... Might be the first thing you try.... wink.gif

Whoa, a little late with my remark. You posted at the same time... LOL.

I can pack up my FSX disc one, and make an image, put it in Dropbox, and you can have tonight..... Nothing illigal about that, as you will use your own Reg. code....

So whats plan B?

I can pack up my FSX disc one, and make an image, put it in Dropbox, and you can have tonight..... Nothing illigal about that, as you will use your own Reg. code....

Plan b was find the cheapest gold edition online and purchase. So now I just have to wait for zavvi to deliver it to me. Apparently 24 hour dispatch so should get posted to me tuesday maybe?