Stavanger X Preview

• 2 weeks later...

Love the new video's (also this one:

).

Does this mean release is iminent?

My creditcard is burning a hole in my wallet, so PLEASE let me use it a.s.a.p. :lol:

Drooling intensified...!

MAs

Well,i have been waiting for this scenery ever since the first rumors appeared,actually even a very long time before that, as i really would love to use my home airfield looking this great.It sure has been a long wait.Now in the very final stages of beta testing,is it soon possible to confirm any realeasedate? I'm checking in on this website 5 times at day by now(whenever i can sneak away from my mrs) ;-)This is my own x-mas present to myself this year,and i feel almost like 10 years old again :-) Stavanger x sure looks awesome.Excellent work Jo Erlend.But this wait is plain torture :eyepop_s:

Oh sh*t... I'm turning in to one of those premature nip-witz who can't control their eagerness -please forgive me! So looking foreward to doing ENGM-ENBR-ENGM-ENVA-ENGM-ENZV-ENGM-ESSA-ENGM-EKCH-ENGM!!! And then all over again - first with the NGX, then the CRJ from Aerosoft.. Wuhuuu - it's gonna be a merry f****** holliday! (of course not for the rest of my family since I'll be in the "office" and having 24-7 sterile flight deck - ho ho ho!!

Mas

Oh sh*t... I'm turning in to one of those premature nip-witz who can't control their eagerness -please forgive me! So looking foreward to doing ENGM-ENBR-ENGM-ENVA-ENGM-ENZV-ENGM-ESSA-ENGM-EKCH-ENGM!!! And then all over again - first with the NGX, then the CRJ from Aerosoft.. Wuhuuu - it's gonna be a merry f****** holliday! (of course not for the rest of my family since I'll be in the "office" and having 24-7 sterile flight deck - ho ho ho!!

Mas

Hope thats the word "Flipping" you intended to say as theres no need for language like that on this forum please.