Stavanger X Preview

Thx for the ENB - but that's the one I'm already using - lol.. Guess it just looked nicer on the screens... As the suck-up I am, I'm going to blame the nice scenery for making it look so much better ;)

Mas

I'm going to include different types of detail1 textures. So if you don't want the friction pattern on the ground you can choose another one :)

Stavanger_14.jpg

Stavanger_15.jpg

All the shelters are included and animated:

Stavanger_16.jpg

Stavanger_18.jpg

In ENBseries I use the config file Nick shared here

WOW! Pretty nice!

Fantastic Jo Erlend!! :D Lokking realy forward to this scenery! I live in Stavanger and finally I can fly from my home city in fsx. Thats fantastic.

But I have a question: Like in Vaernes X, when I'm flying at night the international terminal is pitch white. I'm using dx10 because of better performance and I was just wondering if you have built this scenery using dx10?

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Jo Erlend,

Stubborn me, but I still think the aprons are way too coarse, like sanding paper. And that detail1 texture...doesn't that one affect a LOT more than your airport? If memory serves, thats what I saw. I don't think it's wise to modify more than just the airport in question. I want my other textures to stay like they are. I think there must be an option to have smoother aprons...without doing anything to detail1.

Be sure to check out the Bergen ENBR scenery from Cloud 9 - very nice, and it fits perfectly in with those short and beautifull hops in Norway..

Hope that I'm not stepping on Aerosofts toes here - don't recall you guys haveing anything in the making regarding ENBR - if so my apologies...

Mas

• Aerosoft

Be sure to check out the Bergen ENBR scenery from Clud 9 - very nice, and it fits perfectly in with those short and beautifull hops in Norway..

Hope that I'm not stepping on Aerosofts toes here - don't recall you guys haveing anything in the making regarding ENBR - if so my apologies...

Mas

No problems, it's a good product!

• 2 weeks later...

TWY J/K now all gone. TWYs P, Q, R, S are now the ones intersecting TWY G and L from south to north. P and Q will be opened in a very short while, an electrical transformer kiosk was moved today, it was too close to the CL of TWY P. Likewise, some CL lights on P and Q were cracked already, might be production problems and needed change. P and Q will have both yellow and green CL lights, yellow for active de-ice and green for normal taxi. They now show up with both yellow and green due to the fact that the activating system for them is not in place yet and that they are on the same loop as TWY G4 at the moment.

• Upvote 1

TWY J/K now all gone. TWYs P, Q, R, S are now the ones intersecting TWY G and L from south to north. P and Q will be opened in a very short while, an electrical transformer kiosk was moved today, it was too close to the CL of TWY P. Likewise, some CL lights on P and Q were cracked already, might be production problems and needed change. P and Q will have both yellow and green CL lights, yellow for active de-ice and green for normal taxi. They now show up with both yellow and green due to the fact that the activating system for them is not in place yet and that they are on the same loop as TWY G4 at the moment.

Ah, mange takk for information!

As irritating as I know this question is, I'm just so eager to have this scenery, that I gotta ask if you guys can give some rough estimate on release...?

I've been flying back and fourth between ENGM-ENBR / ENGM-ENVA so many times now, that I really need some new SAS destination i Norway ;)

And btw, would you guys consider creating more Norway airports after this one?

Mas

As irritating as I know this question is, I'm just so eager to have this scenery, that I gotta ask if you guys can give some rough estimate on release...?

Release later this year.

Was of course hoping for something a little less rough than that - lol... Things must have changed since 7th of april... But I guess it'll be there when it's ready... They always are...

Mas

• Developer

Hi everyone, I had to finish a FAA checkride before I could complete the scenery. Now that that's out of the way I'm doing the finishing touches to the scenery. Hopefully if everything goes according to plan, the beta round should start next Monday.

8_1.jpg

8_2.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...