Corfu X Preview (product released, topic closed)

Its a shame that this wonderfull scenery does not complain with FS2004.... if it would, I'd really needed this scenery! And Buyd it too! its the most beatifull scenery made by aerosoft i've ever seen untill now!

Emil, would you mind doing a video of this wonderful scenery befor release if you can find any time for it? I'm not sure how much you've got to do right now, but if you've got some time left, could you please do one?

In my opinion videos show things much better than pictures.

How big is the scenerie? i hope it get in split download!

best regards

dont worry about that, it's around 450mb uncompressed, so much less after compression ;)

Emil, would you mind doing a video of this wonderful scenery befor release if you can find any time for it? I'm not sure how much you've got to do right now, but if you've got some time left, could you please do one?

In my opinion videos show things much better than pictures.

it is indeed pretty busy right now as you might imagine :)

but I do think a video is much better representation, especially because of the animation and sound.fx, will see what can be done ;)

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I think the grass looks a bit too colorfull for Greece ;) It should be more brown I think

And with this, it's time to safe money for a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM :D

You can disable the 3d grass and I would not worry on fps too much, this is remarkably light on your system. I get 40 fps very easy on my very moderate system.

post-43-0-85528500-1315899109_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I know where my Katana is going to be this weekend! Should be a nice 45 minutes tour around the whole island.

If you like to prepare, here is a link to the charts: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fssim/charts/LGKR.pdf. The VOR DME NDB approach is one that I'll be practicing. Way too many ILS approaches lately, it's time for so good old serious flying!

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I know where my Katana is going to be this weekend! Should be a nice 45 minutes tour around the whole island.

If you like to prepare, here is a link to the charts: http://myweb.tiscali...harts/LGKR.pdf. The VOR DME NDB approach is one that I'll be practicing. Way too many ILS approaches lately, it's time for so good old serious flying!

That's indeed one of the approaches that will keep you busy. It also gets you pretty close to those high trees on the small island just before the runway. Most images I found on the net show them a lot smaller then they actually are at this moment. Unavoidable that they will have to come down soon.

• Aerosoft

I think the grass looks a bit too colorfull for Greece ;) It should be more brown I think

And with this, it's time to safe money for a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM :D

'bout the grass, We agree and it will be changed a bit before release.

You can disable the 3d grass and I would not worry on fps too much, this is remarkably light on your system. I get 40 fps very easy on my very moderate system.

My system is way too weak for FSX, Default 737 at Default Corfu means 10 FPS for me one mid settings.

But as I am planning to upgrade in the next 6 months anyway, Maybe the new AMD x6 and 8 Gigs of RAM :D

But that shouldn't be part of this thread now, it's another thing.

Glad you see what I meant about the grass :)