Corfu X Preview (product released, topic closed)

• Aerosoft

Looking forward to have this one for fs2004

Sorry, this will be for FSX only. Most of what is shown simply is not possible in FS2004 because it does not allow the textures. Even if it would be possible it would be too slow to use.

Sorry, this will be for FSX only. Most of what is shown simply is not possible in FS2004 because it does not allow the textures. Even if it would be possible it would be too slow to use.

Verry strange becourse on the FSDeveloper forum the makers of this scenery have sad that there wil be a fs9 version aswel

• Aerosoft

Verry strange becourse on the FSDeveloper forum the makers of this scenery have sad that there wil be a fs9 version aswel

Thing change over time. Roughly spoken the market for FS2004 is about 1/5 that of FSX scenery and it is hard to justify the additional cost for such a small market.

And please, let's not repeat the whole FSX and FS2004 discussion as a follow up on this.

• Upvote 1

I cant wait to do this figure of 8 departure, looks like some fun ;)

lgkr.jpg

I landed at the defualt lastnight and its not accurate at all, lol.Land at both ends of the runway :rolleyes:

LOL, why didn't they stay with a left turn towards NIKRO :D

I want to draw you a perfect picture so everybody would start to dribble: FSX... You are on the tarmac in Corfu firing up your new Aersoft's CRJ (NGX, when they start selling it) bound to the new LGAV which you got as a boxed copy made by FT............. And REX :D

Do we know when the release is anticipated?, I know the last thing i heard there was a decision in regards to whom will be beta testing..

Regards Ste

Beta test is starting very soon, and we do believe that no major problems will show up. Hence, while an exact date cannot be given, release is planned very soon.

LGKR runway has been given a 'face-lift' in real-life recently, and we thought to treat it similarly by introducing some higher definition

textures.

RW_HD_1.PNGRW_HD2.PNG

• Upvote 3

I thought it's just water there :D

But noise reduction would make sense

The fishes also have rights! :P

Who cares :hahaha_s: They'll all be partying :band_s:

The should work, with there financial problems :big_boss_s:

@EmilG it's getting better and better :bow_down2_s:

Don't you think that the textures are getting to good? The textures beside the runway look really boring now. If you make an update to the visuals of the runway (apron?) you need to update at least the textures which could be seen when you are on this HD surface to a similar quality!