Corfu X Preview (product released, topic closed)

really very nice! I have the Live in FSX Corfu and I am looking very forward to this scenery. It's like a finalisation to it. One question: will you do the same for Rhodos extreme?

thanks Kai

Yes i agree and how about chania and iraklion? would love to see aerosoft do these airports

Live in FSX?

Unless there are plans for any of the aforementioned scenes to be published through Aerosoft, this is not the right place to comment on any of these I m afraid....:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tuifly737-800WL

any news how close we are for release? i know planned this summer? :) cheers, and any new shots? :blush:

Do you think a release it possible until the summer holidays here in Germany start? I'd love to fly to this airport when I finally get the time to fly again.

And besides, can you show a few more screenshots please? I love the way the airport looks and your picture are so great! I hope to see some more soon.

Wow This scenery of Corfu is so lifelike, having been there many times to visit my family,

always enjoyed walking down those airstairs of those boeings:)

the terminal looks realistic, looks like they are filling in the left side of the lagoon of the airport for apron

expansion.

cant wait for this beautiful scenery to come out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Some updated screens will come soon, release is not too far off either... :rolleyes:

stay tuned..

That's good to hear.

BTW, are you looking for some Beta Testers? I'd be glad if I could help you testing this addon.

For this week, I feel it's about time to get a close view at the airport's terminal

(.)

recognise something on the windows?

(.)

What should we recognise?

What should we recognise?

smile.gif On the windows you can see the reflection of the surrounding airport scenery. In that screen example you can see the reflection of our airport vehicles.

Guest Tuifly737-800WL

OMG! the first one, looooks soo damn real! god ! thanks for that epic work! cant wait for release!

Would love to buy this scenery. But after having bought FSGlobal Ultimate Europe/Africa there are several sceneries I have problems with mesh. Can't use Madeira X anymore. Fsglobal said the problem lies within FS itself and scenery developers who refuse to use LOD14 mesh. Are you aware of this problem at aerosoft as you also sell Fsglobal?

• Aerosoft

Would love to buy this scenery. But after having bought FSGlobal Ultimate Europe/Africa there are several sceneries I have problems with mesh. Can't use Madeira X anymore. Fsglobal said the problem lies within FS itself and scenery developers who refuse to use LOD14 mesh. Are you aware of this problem at aerosoft as you also sell Fsglobal?

We do not 'refuse' any mesh and when we do not add mesh to a product default to what FSX has to offer. Rather logical isn't it? Now if the default FSX is changed on a global scale as is done by some addons there could be conflicts, not a lot we can do about that. But if Pilot's claimed this is because we 'refuse' something I'll talk to them. They are good friends of us.

We do not 'refuse' any mesh and when we do not add mesh to a product default to what FSX has to offer. Rather logical isn't it? Now if the default FSX is changed on a global scale as is done by some addons there could be conflicts, not a lot we can do about that. But if Pilot's claimed this is because we 'refuse' something I'll talk to them. They are good friends of us.

Thanks for response. Somebody on aerosoft forums told me that fsx always uses the best mesh that is available. Isn`t it correct that if an developer uses his own mesh it is only visible as long as there is no other mesh with higher Lod level available(even if the possible accuracy of the higher Lod level is not used). Unfortunately Funchal and Porto Santo from Madeira X seem to have problems with my FSGlobalUltimate.

Something different than a screenshot, but equally useful. A small peak into our preliminary testing on performance so far.

-FSX SP2/Acceleration (clean install)

-REX installed

-FSGenesis custom licensed terrain mesh

-Approaching LGKR on fair weather

Some more medium range setups will also be used in the future for comparison.

CorfuX%20Performance.png

Something different than a screenshot, but equally useful. A small peak into our preliminary testing on performance so far.

-FSX SP2/Acceleration (clean install)

-REX installed

-FSGenesis custom licensed terrain mesh

-Approaching LGKR on fair weather

Very useful piece of information, wish we could get that in all previews, though I'm in normal and that seems where the biggest diifference is :(

Very useful piece of information, wish we could get that in all previews, though I'm in normal and that seems where the biggest diifference is :(

I do believe that any rate above 30 is as good as 100. That said, we do try to improve this FPS even further, especially for lower end users. A small tool is also planned to disable 'heavy' scenery for better performance :rolleyes: