Barra Airport Scotland

Merci beaucoup Monsieur! I know it was a hard "touchdown" but I find landing the "props" very challenging! You cannot even have the throttle at "Idle" because it acts like a big air brake! I have to practice more!

• 2 months later...

Merci beaucoup Monsieur! I know it was a hard "touchdown" but I find landing the "props" very challenging! You cannot even have the throttle at "Idle" because it acts like a big air brake! I have to practice more!

Hi, nice video.

''You cannot even have the throttle at "Idle" because it acts like a big air brake!''

Watching the vid it sounds like you go into reverse thrust at about 1 min 7 secs into it and also at 1min 18secs you can see the trottle is pulled right back(into reverse thrust)...just before landing.Your throttle may be too sensitive in control options.

0% throttle in the twotter is about half way, pull it back more than that and your into reverse ( whitch is why you lost airspeed so fast,and stall)