E2c

Aeroshell09

their aren't any good ec2's out their and im holding on till a good one comes out, i think aerosoft should make one.

As you are the first and only person to request such, I'm not sure they'll agree with you. :rolleyes:

As you are the first and only person to request such, I'm not sure they'll agree with you. :rolleyes:

Maybe not requested at this site, but i've seen it at many others ;)

Are you talking about the Cessna EC-2 2 seat tourer back from the 1930's??? Hard to even find a decent pic of this ac, nevermind any techincal data to build a model of it. I would not hold my breath if I were u...

Like Sharrow, I've never, ever seen a request for this aircraft - and I do have a predilection for 1930's birds, but this one is so arcane I don't even know anything about.

ec2.jpg

A 30hp two-seater. Gotta love the need for frugality in post-Depression America!

And where the lessons went in post Double-dip 21st century..! :rolleyes:

As the title says E2c, while the post says Ec2,

I suppose it's more likely he means the Northrop Grumman E-2c Hawkeye...

:P:D

But nice find though on the little Cessna... never seen it before...

As the title says E2c, while the post says Ec2,

I suppose it's more likely he means the Northrop Grumman E-2c Hawkeye...

:P:D

But nice find though on the little Cessna... never seen it before...

The importance of proper grammar and a complete and thorough post is once again given.

And it's not just simmers: Look at the `HU-1` Huey - That only became the UH-1 after a typo.

Still agree the Cessna is far more interesting than a .....zzzzzzzzzZZZZZ :lazy_s:

The importance of proper grammar and a complete and thorough post is once again given.

And it's not just simmers: Look at the `HU-1` Huey - That only became the UH-1 after a typo.

Still agree the Cessna is far more interesting than a .....zzzzzzzzzZZZZZ :lazy_s:

Dyslexcia must be more rampant that we first thought :blink:

I often regard the value of the contribution of the post to be proportional to the care and ability shown in its presentation. There really is no excuse for poor grammar or spelling - it's what education and a spell check package is for.

For example, this topic could easily have been a useful treatise on the relative merits of the Grumman E2C versus the current state-of -the art E2D. If our OP had posited on that basis a meaningful discussion might have ensued about the eclectic choice of carrier-borne AEW aircraft - something which has about as much relevance to FSX as a chocolate teapot as no way is such a resource used for anything other than medium altitude surveillance usually over the top of a carrier fleet. About as much simulating fun as picking toenails, but that's just me. But if there was some semblance of cohesive thought and rationalised justification it might have garnered a few adherents...

As it is, it hasn't - and we've had more interest in an early Cessna! :lol:

On that basis I'd suggest my original reply was both thorough, and correct.