Aircraft Selection

Matt_Smith

Im not walking !! :o but i am participating :D

Its just such a hard decision.But here goes... :wacko:

A multi engine Jet = Boeing 737_800

A piston engine aircraft, single or multi engine = Beech Duke

A Turbo Prop , either multi or single engine = King Air 350

Matt, on the legs that we will be useing multi jet aircraft..are the runways reasonable lenths...really i'd like to use a plane with an FMC

Did you see Lar's spreadsheet (its very helpful, even has runway lengths and airport elevation!) - to help work out where planes can and cant be used. Then factor than into your own planning for the first phase.

Did you see Lar's spreadsheet (its very helpful, even has runway lengths and airport elevation!) - to help work out where planes can and cant be used. Then factor than into your own planning for the first phase.

Is there any other way to open the file...i dont have exel. :(

i agree, its very difficult

here my choice

A multi engine Jet - Default CRJ 700 (hope i can change it soon with the Aerosoft CRJ!)

A piston engine aircraft, single or multi engine - Beech Bonanza

A Turbo Prop , either multi or single engine - Pilatus PC-12

I take it we've all chosen our aircraft now? I hope yout all looking forward to the start of the fun and games at 2000 UTC tomorrow. I'll be away all day til early evening, so if theres any final questions Im sure Ole will be able and willing to answer them all. Next stop Paris ;)

I take it we've all chosen our aircraft now? I hope yout all looking forward to the start of the fun and games at 2000 UTC tomorrow. I'll be away all day til early evening, so if theres any final questions Im sure Ole will be able and willing to answer them all. Next stop Paris ;)

after long debate i think im happy with my chioce

Well, i'll have to be :lol: