Pilot Roster

Matt_Smith

Well done to all who completed the prologue flights! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I have.

The pilots flying the complete round the world challenge will be:

Andreas W

Ian P

Lars

Luke

Manuel

Matt

Paul G

Dale

Gary

Stephen

Goncalo

What about yourself? dry.gif:D

Well Im here, and there. Mostly just here lol. I did think about adding myself to the list, but for what ever reason my brain decided not to :blush:

Well Im here, and there. Mostly just here lol. I did think about adding myself to the list, but for what ever reason my brain decided not to :blush:

Matt.

Since this is a competition with a point system, that is equal for all, I see no reason why you can´t enter yourself.

Hello all,

Gary Bezant here. I'm a newbie to the Aerosoft community. This challenge appeals to my sense of adventure and although I am new here I have logged over a 1000 hours flying on line with RAFSim.com. Almost all on the C-130. All the very best and good luck to you all.

cheers

Gary

If I can manage to finish the Prologue flights by Wednesday, you can count me in. I will need a copy of FSFS as I don't have it. Prologue leg 1 completed so far.

Guys, COUNT ME IN!!!!!!

I'll just try to make the prologue in time.

One question: is time acceleration @ cruise level a killer?

Yes it is, and welcome. Do you already have a copy of FSFlyingSchool?

Negative. Getting the demo to test it while on the prologue.

Shame on the acceleration, but I understand. I'll do my best in trying to keep up with the necessary flying time!

I've tried to give a fair allowance of time to make it easier on us all. 6 weeks to complete the first phase is 2.66666 flights a week, which I belive to be achievable dry.gif

Ok, count me in now.

I just discovered something that could be problematic: the logbook hasn't recorded anything since the 22nd of December of 2010.

That usually means your log book is corrupt. There is somewhere a java based logbook recovery tool, though I suspect it will be hard to find. The easiest way is to just delete the FSX logbook and let it be rebuilt.

You may wish to try this though http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads-file-1675-details.html I've not used it so cant vouch for it.

• Upvote 1

Negative. Getting the demo to test it while on the prologue.

Shame on the acceleration, but I understand. I'll do my best in trying to keep up with the necessary flying time!

It´s very simple. FSFlyingSchool does NOT accept accelerated time. It disconnects if you use it, so it cannot be done, and besides - it´s cheat-flying isn´t it?

Hi Guys

looking forwards to this challenge, reminds me of the days of "Battle of the Airlines"

So far I have completed first 2 prologue flights and somehow hope to complete the other 3 by tonight eek!!

Dale

Welcome aboard Dale - you know that if you already own FSFlyingSchool you dont have to do the prologue, unless for course you want to, then I wont stop you lol

Prologue now closed - well done to all who completed it!

The pilots flying the full challenge will be:

Andreas W

Ian P

Lars

Luke

Manuel

Matt

Paul G

Dale

Gary

Stephen

Goncalo