Keflavik

fsisland

You are basicly saying that the buildings out here are few so there is room for complexity. That is great and this scenery will clearly be a work of art!

Don't get me wrong, Kjartan - that wasn't supposed to sound like critisism on how Iceland looks. ;)

It's a good thing you have almost no trees, this makes scenery design a lot more framerate-friendly. :)

Very promising debut, Thorsten !

I really liked Iceland but now, with Antartica first previews, i bet you studied them with care ? ^_^

Dom Mason

Wow!!! That just looks beautiful! :)

Are you then focusing totally on the development of EKCH when Keflavik is finished? Or are you able to multi-task... :D HAHA!

Again! Very nice work, Thorsten!

Looking forward to release! ;)

Don't get me wrong, Kjartan - that wasn't supposed to sound like critisism on how Iceland looks. ;)

It's a good thing you have almost no trees, this makes scenery design a lot more framerate-friendly. :)

I did not get you wrong. In this case the treelessness is an advantage :)

A couple of development previews (shot in FS9) for those who can't wait any longer.

What can I say... WOW is the only word that comes into mind!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Thorsten,

very good work and great screenshots ...

many thanks

Wow!!! That just looks beautiful! :)

Are you then focusing totally on the development of EKCH when Keflavik is finished? Or are you able to multi-task... :D HAHA!

Again! Very nice work, Thorsten!

Looking forward to release! ;)

If you see parts from each airport at the wrong airports then yes he probably was multi-tasking :hahaha_s:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Thorsten,

einfach klasse was da wieder entsteht, dankeschön!

Gruß

Holgi

Very nice, Thorsten!

Looking forward to the release! ;)

Just a side question - how're you doing, on the (for my part) most anticipated project; Mega-Airport Copenhagen X ?

I was being very selfish, as to be hoping for some screens soon! ;)

Again - Keflavik, looks nice as well! ...

Cheers!