Keflavik

fsisland

May.

We'd like to release both versions (FS9 and FSX) together, so it will take a bit longer. I also have to make sure the FSX version works fine with default Iceland as well as with Iceland X (the former being the bigger problem).

• Upvote 1

The preview looks nice even though it's clearly lot of work to be done. Nice work. I know it has nothing to do with the scenery but it's quite unusual fleet in front of the terminal :)

Looks like Mathijs fixed my upload limit, so here we go - a (very rough) first glimpse.

nice, but UTC is not doing a great job with airlines there, never seen any of em other than BA at BIKF lol

This is deffenetly the place i want to be in right now, The Nato facility at Weapons road, Keflavik airport.

currentlly they have 4 canadian CF-18 Hornets there. Too bed casual visitors are not allowed.

http://www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca/netpub/server.np?find&catalog=news&template=news-nouvelles_detail_eng.np&field=itemid&op=matches&value=1005&site=combatcamera

Weather's good in Iceland at the moment, so construction work is in good progress. :)

One question: Will we get a discount when buying Iceland X and Keflavik togeather? Or will owners of Iceland X get a discount in Keflavik?

Just some quick and dirty work-in-progress shots:

Don't comment on the AI aircraft, it's what MyTraffic 2006 gives me ;)

No words on the traffic. :) The terminal looks fantastic but there seem to be lots of polygons and even cutouts for some of the windows. How is the scenery hitting the framerates so far?

Don't worry about framerate. Take our MegaAirports and place them somewhere in Iceland (i.a. with almost no autogen around) and you'll get fantastic framerates. So even though the models are complex, the performance will be very smooth.