Keflavik

fsisland

This is deffenetly the place i want to be in right now, The Nato facility at Weapons road, Keflavik airport.

currentlly they have 4 canadian CF-18 Hornets there. Too bed casual visitors are not allowed.

http://www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca/netpub/server.np?find&catalog=news&template=news-nouvelles_detail_eng.np&field=itemid&op=matches&value=1005&site=combatcamera

Weather's good in Iceland at the moment, so construction work is in good progress. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

One question: Will we get a discount when buying Iceland X and Keflavik togeather? Or will owners of Iceland X get a discount in Keflavik?

Just some quick and dirty work-in-progress shots:

Don't comment on the AI aircraft, it's what MyTraffic 2006 gives me ;)

No words on the traffic. :) The terminal looks fantastic but there seem to be lots of polygons and even cutouts for some of the windows. How is the scenery hitting the framerates so far?

Don't worry about framerate. Take our MegaAirports and place them somewhere in Iceland (i.a. with almost no autogen around) and you'll get fantastic framerates. So even though the models are complex, the performance will be very smooth.