one stable. Start number one Flaps - SET

one stable. Start number one - Landing lights - ON

And so on

Here the screenshoot

http://www.elite-gam...hp?pic_id=21774

Help me, please :(

Guest Hodge001

Hi

If memory serves because of the complexity of the Level-D 767 you need to have an additional piece of software called FSCONV running when using the Level-D 763 with Flight Deck Live, but all I can find at present is this extract from the FDC Misc Items tab of the Flightdeck Companions Main Screen…

FDC offers additional support for the LevelD 767. Selecting this option enables FDC to detect and interact with items not normally supported in such high level third party addon aircraft (eg. Autopilot, Autothrottle, etc). However, you must also be running FSConv for this additional feature to work. Please see the specific readme document regarding FSConv to ensure you get the best from this feature.

The only other mention of FSCONV and the Level-D763 is in the ReadMe files for the various updates to FlightDeck Companion, so I think you may have to either quiz them on the FDC forum or probably a better option would be to have a browse around the FSCONV

Web site or have a quick look through the manual for FSCONV here ..

http://www.lekseecon.nl/fsconv.html

I have actually once used this with the 763, but it is to long ago now to remember the exact details of setting up the 763 and FSONV when using FlightDeck Companion.

Not much help I know but I hope it gets you started along the road to resolving you present issue.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi,

in your FDC/Help directory there is a pdf file called : "Readme_for_FDC_Patch_3-14.pdf" where you can find all you need to know to use the LD-767 with FDC

hope this helps,