Im back!

Just to let you all know, I'm back flying at Andras after a (long) winter break in the Us flying for US Airways VA. I hope to see you all again at online events and with Andras Meridian VA!

Just to let you all know, I'm back flying at Andras after a (long) winter break in the Us flying for US Airways VA. I hope to see you all again at online events and with Andras Meridian VA!

Sebastiaan....!hi2_s.gif

Its SO good to see you back in Andras Field. Always sad when people seem to disappear, so thank you for returning to us. If you keep an eye out for online events, you will find the Mother of them all, beginning very very shortly.cool3_s.gif Be great if you would join in.

Please drop by AF27 (My NEW home (Heliplot)) for a bigdrink_s.gif. (That´s a Coke - my religion forbids alcohol... blink.giflaugh.gif) Steaks on the bbq every weekend also.wink.gif

Welcome back Sebastiaan, beers on me in the club house

Matt always has a good supply of drinks (check out the bear thread):)

Amen to that :D This weeks special is Hobgoblin

Welcome back Sebastiaan, beers on me in the club house

Amen to that :D This weeks special is Hobgoblin

Hobgo...what? Matt, you're in Germany. Try German beer my friend. Even beer without alcohol CAN taste. :focus_s::lolsign_s: