Mega Airport Amsterdam

Sjoerd

Hoi all,

i have installed Mega Airport Amsterdam in FS 2004 and that is oke.

Now the problem with installing in FSX is that it shows only for example the gates but not the buildings.

Note that after installing FSX this is the first scenery addon

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem, only the vehicles and jetways are showing, but no buildings at all, just the ground textures indicate that there should be buildings there. In my scenery library, there is only one entry for EHAM. What could be causing this problem? Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers , andy

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem, only the vehicles and jetways are showing, but no buildings at all, just the ground textures indicate that there should be buildings there. In my scenery library, there is only one entry for EHAM. What could be causing this problem? Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers , andy

Hello Andy,

Is your scenery density slider at Max.

Try disabling all other 3rd party scenery in the scenery library except for EHAM and then check the airport.

Hello Andy,

Is your scenery density slider at Max.

Try disabling all other 3rd party scenery in the scenery library except for EHAM and then check the airport.

Hey Shaun,

thanks for your quick reply. Scenery density was at max, and i had no other 3rd party stuff active at that time.

Curiously, on the THIRD reinstall of the airport, things started working as they should and everything seems stable now. Thank you nonetheless!

Happy flying

Andy