Wanted.... material expert

• Aerosoft

For the Aircraft One project I am looking for somebody with knowledge in materials that could be used to make an aircraft intended to be very light yet very strong. Composites, layered alu etc. Well if you are such a person you know exactly what I mean! Please help us out to build the aircraft of our dreams!.

I was a structure guy in the US Army for 10 years repairing fiberglass and honeycomb panels as well as rotor blade repairs. I've been out for 13 years but still remember most of it.

If i don't know i'll find out :)

• Aerosoft

I was a structure guy in the US Army for 10 years repairing fiberglass and honeycomb panels as well as rotor blade repairs. I've been out for 13 years but still remember most of it.

If i don't know i'll find out :)

Thanks! I'll be in touch with you soon.

• 1 month later...

For the Aircraft One project I am looking for somebody with knowledge in materials that could be used to make an aircraft intended to be very light yet very strong. Composites, layered alu etc. Well if you are such a person you know exactly what I mean! Please help us out to build the aircraft of our dreams!.

PhD in aerospace + 16 years of CFRP experience in A/C design + manufacturing (gliders + commercial A/C), for more than 7 years now working in the future project office of a (the) big European A/C manufacturer...

But I have no idea how this is required for the design of a simulated aircraft for FSX, consisting of bits and bytes...

Cheers

Christian

• Aerosoft

PhD in aerospace + 16 years of CFRP experience in A/C design + manufacturing (gliders + commercial A/C), for more than 7 years now working in the future project office of a (the) big European A/C manufacturer...

But I have no idea how this is required for the design of a simulated aircraft for FSX, consisting of bits and bytes...

Cheers

Christian

Thanks! I'll be in touch with you soonish.