LTBA Istanbul Ataturk Airport

Sunay

I heard a rumor that LTBA (Istanbul Ataturk airport) scenery is now under construction by Aerosoft. Can you give us some news (foreseen planning, any screenies) ?

LTBA would be great news if it is true.

Sunay

That would be awesome. Being born on the European sidet and living in North America myself is a bad combination since it doubles the amount of scenery I actually feel the need to buy.

• 1 year later...

C'mon guys, this airport well deserves to be made by aerosoft.

One of the busiest airport and it would be great to fly from corfu or antalya to istanbul as well.

Please make it for our sim!

eylem.jpg

It is indeed one of the last large airports in Europe that hasn't been built by Aerosoft. Let's take a look at the ranking list and compare that to what Aerosoft offers us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busiest_airports_in_Europe_by_passenger_traffic

From out of the top 10, 7 are already available and another one is on it's way. London Gatwick is available by UK2000 wich is just as good as Aerosoft. That leaves only Istanbul still undeveloped.

If you look at the top 30, the airports large enough to be called Mega Airports, there's still lots of work to be done.

An Aerosoft quality LTBA is what I have long been waiting for, I can finally have a place to fly my huge Turkish Airlines FSX fleet out of. I'm sure it will be a bestseller.

This is a very sad news. What kind of difficulties do you face with producing a Turkish scenery? Your LTAI scenery is very successful IMO.

This is a very sad news. What kind of difficulties do you face with producing a Turkish scenery? Your LTAI scenery is very successful IMO.

as far as i know, they have problems getting acess to the airports, for making photos of the scenerys etc.