A few issues! Please Help!

flyhigh91

Hey guys! Im new to this forum by the way,

But I have a few things I hope you can help me with! I recently bought Aerosoft Airbus X and im having a few problems with it, here they are...

1) On landing the plan suddenly decides to fly level or pitch down at about 200ft.

2) I cannot change the autopilot at all, do I have to program something to make the autopilot work or?

and finally...

3) I have seen some re-paints for the aircraft, and downloaded them but don't know how to get them into FSX, someone please help? blink.gif

All help will be much appreciated,

Cheers! rolleyes.gif

Hey guys! Im new to this forum by the way,

But I have a few things I hope you can help me with! I recently bought Aerosoft Airbus X and im having a few problems with it, here they are...

1) On landing the plan suddenly decides to fly level or pitch down at about 200ft.

2) I cannot change the autopilot at all, do I have to program something to make the autopilot work or?

and finally...

3) I have seen some re-paints for the aircraft, and downloaded them but don't know how to get them into FSX, someone please help? blink.gif

All help will be much appreciated,

Cheers! rolleyes.gif

I've replied to your e-mails regarding this.

Why not on the forum Shaun - maybe other simmers could use the answer....

I agree! Thats why I posted on the forum as well as emailing so maybe other could benefit aswell :) but im still having trouble with the aircraft diving while on short final at about 200ft! Anybody know a solution? Thanks rolleyes.gif

Hello Folks,

If the e-mail is received and answered first then it normally makes no sense to repeat everything on the forum when the same question is posted by the same person who wrote the e-mail.

Yes that is true Shaun, but the only reason I emailed and posted on the forum is so I could get advice both from the makers of the product and fellow simmers.

Yes that is true Shaun, but the only reason I emailed and posted on the forum is so I could get advice both from the makers of the product and fellow simmers.

I have no problem with that :) but I make a note for otherpeople that somertimes look in on these threads to see that its been dealt with by us in some form if there was no answer previous.