Normal Procedures / Checklist

larshgf

With the AirbusX comes different documents:

- A kind of introduction with general informations and including a chapter 4 with a Flight Tutorial.

- 7 pdf-files with information about Airbus X including Volume 2 about "Normal Procedures".

I wonder if the Normal Procedures in Volume 2 are are identical with the original Airbus Normal Procedures?

In the Flight Tutorial is off course included these procedures but the order/sequence in which they appear is different from the order in Volume 2. For me it is a litle confusing that the procedures do not follow a certain order. I imagine that the Airbus Company has published the Normal Procedures in the A320 POM telling the pilots the correct order by which the actions before, during and after a flight has to be done in a proper (correct) way. For me as a newbie to a passenger jet (used to GA-flights) I find the learning curve to be steep. Things do not get easy when information differs like that.

Is it normal the "normal" procedures differ acording to flight companies or is the different Normal Procedures in the Flight Tutorial an expression of the author's own way of describe a flight?

Thank you for a fabulous aircraft!

Lars - DK

Hello Lars.

Are you trying to say that when following the tutorial it differs from the way the checklist is set out!

In Version 1.20 I do believe the checklist was updated, but please also see the thread here.

So it may be that the Step by Step was not amended.

Hello Lars.

Are you trying to say that when following the tutorial it differs from the way the checklist is set out!

In Version 1.20 I do believe the checklist was updated, but please also see the thread here.

So it may be that the Step by Step was not amended.

What I say is that the checklist that is followed in the Flight Tutorial is apparently not the same as the checklist I find in the Volume 2 of the Airbus X documentation.

I just wonder which one of these is the original from the Airbus Company.?

I really dont believe it matters - but anyhow it confused me a bit that the checklists from two different parts of the documentation (Vol 2 and Vol 6) did differ in the order of the actions to be acomplished.

I guess that Aerosoft did use the original Airbus 320 POH as a basis for the documents that is shipped with Airbus X?

:( Is it impossible for the makers of the Airbus X to answer the questions above? :(

If you look in the General Airbus Forum I believe you will find a post where a new checklist was made by a use, I think then that Mathijs adopted it but as to whether this is the Checklist recommended by Airbus I would have to seek this information possibly from Mathijs.