Barcelona X issue

Icycle

Hello,

With Barcelona X, All I get are the jetways, lightpoles, etc. but NO terminals~ The software shows as installed, and registered using the Aerosoft installer.

I've tried un-installing, then re-installing 3 times. Each time, same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bill

post-583-0-88453200-1300595040_thumb.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello,

With Barcelona X, All I get are the jetways, lightpoles, etc. but NO terminals~ The software shows as installed, and registered using the Aerosoft installer.

I've tried un-installing, then re-installing 3 times. Each time, same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bill

You have to activate it through the Aerosoft Launcher.

Any 3rd aprty traffic addon? As that might be causing a conflict

Matt,

Yes, Ultimate Traffic 2. I deactivated, and still no joy. I do have Ibiza & Mallorca (bought separately). Maybe that is the issue?

Almost tempted to de-activate/un-install the FSX version, and go back to using the FS2004 version (which worked in FSX, BTW)

thanks

Bill

post-583-0-58918000-1300633163_thumb.jpg

I have Barcelona along with Balearic Islands with out problem. It seems like there may be a duplicate AFCAD thats causing your problems. What I'd try, disable UT2 and have a look for any bgl with LEBL in the name thats not \flight simulator x\aerosoft\mega airport barcelona x and rename it. Restart FSX and see if that helps.

• Upvote 1

• Developer

When you use Win 7 and you have installed the SP1 for that, it's recommanded to update the lancher to 1.0.0.5 (you have 1.0.0.4), because there was an issue after the SP Update on Win 7.

The Update for the launcher you find here

Matt & Oliver,

Thanks for the help. I think I have it sorted.

It turns out, since I had, had the FS2004 version installed, prior to the FSX version's availability, there was an entry in my Scenery.cfg for "Megascenery Barcelona", which referred to the same files as Barcelona X. Essentially creating 2 entries for the airport's AFD files. FSX must have choked on that. I deleted the "Megascenery" entry, and re-installed v1.01 of Barcelona, and all is now good.

Again, thanks for the help

Bill

• 4 weeks later...