Bush flying in PNG

Jaeger

great you liked it :)

the amazing thing is, all is based on true events

Patrick, thanks for the great read and the video links. This deserves clearly a :beer3_s:

With the Twin Otter i discovered the fun of STOL flying in FSX, crosswind landings etc. Its a big fun. Aerosoft has a free demo from the African Airstrip Adventures, including 2 airfields with slopped runways. One airfield has such a steep part, that you have to land with a light climb. I can highly recommend it.

http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10987&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation

cheers

Jaeger

Patrick, thanks for the great read and the video links. This deserves clearly a :beer3_s:

Thank you very much! :) Glad you like it!

African Airstrips is also a great package, and the Twotter is one of the best planes for such strips. However I would also enjoy when something similar would be realized that depicts PNG. I think that would make an ultimate addon for bush flying.

Greets,

Patrick