777 livery in Win7 64bit

Bennyboy

Hi, I can't (tried 2 hours) install the 777 optional livery in FSX (Win 7 64 bit), I mean they do install but at the end Win7 tell me that they might not be installed properly, if I click on: yes they where install properly i can't see them in FSX and if I click: re-install them properly I have a double file, FSX wile loading tell me that it sees 2 file with the same name.

Regardless of waht I do I can't see the livery. I have followed Wilco procedure (on their site) but it still doesn't work.

I can see the file in the SimObject/airplane/feelThere B772 ER.

In this folder (SimObject) i can see multiple copy of the Airbus X and Twin Otter, each copy for each livery but only one feelThere B772 ER

Thanks for any help

Hello;

I had the same problem with the liveries,I had to manually install eeach one,downloaded the liveries to a folder,and then went from there,when I installed the 777,I only had the one livery that came with it,its a pain,but it works,I have Fsx Acceleration installed on the D-drive of my computer,found out all kinds of things when I upgraded to a 64bit system,running Windows 7,some things would not work if you install Fsx in the default location,ie(Flight Sim Commander)?IGive this a try,it should work for you.

Mark

Hello;

I had the same problem with the liveries,I had to manually install eeach one,downloaded the liveries to a folder,and then went from there,when I installed the 777,I only had the one livery that came with it,its a pain,but it works,I have Fsx Acceleration installed on the D-drive of my computer,found out all kinds of things when I upgraded to a 64bit system,running Windows 7,some things would not work if you install Fsx in the default location,ie(Flight Sim Commander)?IGive this a try,it should work for you.

Mark

Many thanks Mark but I'm not sure I get it :-) the 777 is install and work perfectly with the livery that come with the plane. The liveries need to be install one by one anyway??? Sorry, I really don't get your instruction.

Ben

Hello;

Sorry about that,yes ,when I installed the 777.it had the 1 livery installed with it,but when I ran the installer for the liveries,it never went to the correct location,always some where else,so I downloaded the liveries to my Documents,took the information from there,and put it in the Simobjects folder,Wilco 777 sub folder,and manually added tthe liveries.

Mark

Hello Bennyboy,

Do you have the "Show all Variants" checked in the select aircraft window.

No :-) So sorry, you can erase this post....

Thanks Shaun, you always make Aerosoft look better.