Aerosoft in 2011

wdiekmann

• Aerosoft

Dear Aerosoft!

Do you plan to make some big airports in this year? Of course for FS9&FSX.

Thank you

Yes, we are planning to release a number of Mega Airports and to update a few of them this year. I am afraid I can't say too much about it at this moment though.

Yes, we are planning to release a number of Mega Airports and to update a few of them this year. I am afraid I can't say too much about it at this moment though.

Thank you for answer, Mathijs.

So, Mathijs, does Aerosoft plan to release remaining German Airports 1 and German Airports 2? I just have information about upcoming Düsseldorf :)

• Aerosoft

So, Mathijs, does Aerosoft plan to release remaining German Airports 1 and German Airports 2? I just have information about upcoming Düsseldorf :)

German Airports 2 are already released and we have no plans to update that soon.

German Airports 1 for FSX are in progress. We just released Stuttgart X, Friedrichshafen is under construction and we expect a release end of this year. Dresden, Nurenberg as missing parts of GAP1 are not started yet. So the complete box of GAP1 will not released in this year (maybe end of 2012). Dusseldorf will not longer included in GAP 1. It will be released as a Mega Airport (like Frankfurt and Munich). The development was just started, so I expect a release for Dusseldorf spring 2012.

Note that all this info is as accurate as we know it at this moment. Long term planning is just not easy! Projects and resources could be shifted around.

German Airports 2 are already released and we have no plans to update that soon.

German Airports 1 for FSX are in progress. We just released Stuttgart X, Friedrichshafen is under construction and we expect a release end of this year. Dresden, Nurenberg as missing parts of GAP1 are not started yet. So the complete box of GAP1 will not released in this year (maybe end of 2012). Dusseldorf will not longer included in GAP 1. It will be released as a Mega Airport (like Frankfurt and Munich). The development was just started, so I expect a release for Dusseldorf spring 2012.

Note that all this info is as accurate as we know it at this moment. Long term planning is just not easy! Projects and resources could be shifted around.

Sorry mr Mathijs, my mistake, i mean German Airports 4 insted 2. As I understand correct just only Friedrichshafen is under construction nowadays for GA1. So, not very cool :)

Mathijs, will all remaining GA avaiible for FS9&FSX?

• Aerosoft

Sorry mr Mathijs, my mistake, i mean German Airports 4 insted 2. As I understand correct just only Friedrichshafen is under construction nowadays for GA1. So, not very cool :)

Mathijs, will all remaining GA avaiible for FS9&FSX?

There is no timeline for GA4 at this moment. And we do assume they will stay FSX and FS2004 as the market for FS2004 scenery in Germany is still reasonable.

Dear Mr. Diekmann, Sir,

Thank you for taking the step to communicate with us (your customers), I think this is a great move. Previously (few months ago) I have taken the opportunity to contact you directly via email regarding Andras Field Code of Conduct, but given this thread I am choosing to approach you in public now.

This time I would like to thank someone in person, and focus your attention to a very dear employee which I truely thank and admire. During the past few years I have encountered few problems needed support from Aerosoft team. Regardless of the way I contacted Aerosoft nor the day of the week (latest example is from today), Mr. Shaun Fletcher was the one delivering a quick and exact answer to solve the issue.

Other than the quick responses and the exact resolutions, Shauns' attitude is always respecting others, polite and modest. I think this contributes a lot to aerosofts' front end facing the customers, being an example to follow. Please pass dear Shaun my deep appreciation for his customer service and consistent approach.

Sincerely,

Moshe Mizrahi

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dear Mr. Diekmann, Sir,

Thank you for taking the step to communicate with us (your customers), I think this is a great move. Previously (few months ago) I have taken the opportunity to contact you directly via email regarding Andras Field Code of Conduct, but given this thread I am choosing to approach you in public now.

This time I would like to thank someone in person, and focus your attention to a very dear employee which I truely thank and admire. During the past few years I have encountered few problems needed support from Aerosoft team. Regardless of the way I contated nor the day of the week (latest example is from today), Mr. Shaun Fletcher was the one delivering an exact answer to solve the issue.

Other than the quick responses and the exact resolutions, Shauns' attitude is always respecting others, polite and modest. I thing this contibutes a lot to aerosoft front end facing the customers, being an example to follow. Please pass dear Shaun my deep appreciation for his customer service and consistent approach.

Sincerely,

Moshe Mizrahi

:excellenttext_s:

• 2 months later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi,

On the aerosoft site, in upcoming airports list I saw Lyon St Exupery. Any news, pictures, preview????

Regards

Yves

All we got will always be shared in the Preview forum. If it is not there we do not have any information to share about a product.

• 3 weeks later...