MEGA LEBL CTDs

jayel

Hello

MEGA Barcelona is causing CTDs for fs9, I have been getting it more often than I have flown successfully, maybe 5 successes but out of say 10 or 15 attempts. I don't believe it's an aircraft add-on causing the problem.

sometimes it freezes once the panel loads and I have to end fs9 via task manager, most of the time the screen goes black, once or twice it ended when I was ready to taxi, there is the MS windows ring that appears like something is loading very quickly and flickers alot then there is a CTD (ms fltsim ceases to function..) and there is a relaunch of fs9.

I have seen the other post but to reinstall fs9 cannot be the answer, although that solutions is yet to be confirmed.

please any ideas aerosoft, because this airport is looking like becoming one of my favourite if things get running smoothing. i'm runing on w7, 2.4GHz, GTX275, no fps issues

thankyou in advance

Jayel

Do you have World of AI installed? If yes do you use the Spanair package? If so please deactivate that pack and try again.

yes, yes, wilco

will let you know

thankyou

jayel

yes, yes, wilco

will let you know

thankyou

jayel

that did the trick. thankyou.

but was it the reduction in AI traffic volume or the spanair package itself that did the trick, I don't recall spanair creating any issues in LEMD for example?

jayel