MyTRAFFIC 2010

Haki

Hi folks!

Does someone has the same symptoms with MyTRAFFIC 2010 as I do?

following problem I can report:

after takeoff from an airfield or bigger airport the FPS are falling down to 3! for some seconds, because MY TRAFFIC 2010 is loading "hard" the flightplans or what ever.

the performance of FSX is stucking hardly for 3 seconds.

- these symptoms are repeated after 3 to 5 minutes.

- the configuration of aviation traffic in FSX:

I pushed the sliders on airline density 15%, general aviation density 20% andairport vehicle density to "medium"

- all land and sea traffic 15%

after turning off the aviation traffic the performance is fast without problems and the FPS are OK.

My FSX is very well tuned, just the little thing with the TRAFFIC loading process makes me crazy .

This is more a question to AEROSOFT SUPPORT, but I try it here at first.

THX

Haki

My System:

FSX ACC german + some addons from Aerosoft, REX2.0, EzDoc Cam, and "flusifix" configurations

DELL XPS M1730 - Gamer Notebook

Intel Core 2 Duo-Prozessor T9300 (2,50 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 6 MB L2-Cache)

4096 MB 667 MHz Dual-Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2 x 2048]

DUAL SLI NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX-Grafikkarte mit 512 MB

400-GB-Festplatte mit RAID 0 Stripe (2 × 200 GB, 7.200 U/min)

yes it's looks like that. I will try a configuration with very low settings and I will have a look on MY TRAFFIC 2010... ....but I think it isn't it.

OS Windows 7 home edition, 64 bit is running

THX

What you also have to remember your graphics cards are quite old technology too with rather low VRAM. Also FSX doesnt like SLI - I know this to my own expense lol :blush:

Ive always found airport vehicle density is a system killer. Try setting land and sea traffic to say 10% each. See if you cant balance it out a bit. Even on my system I only run ships and Leisure boats at 15%, road vehicles 0% as I really couldnt give a damn about cars and stuff, its a flight sim, I spend more time in the blue yonder ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Matt. I think you're right.

The symptoms do not occur if I just watch the traffic, or during switching the planes.

the jerking it does not bother me, it's just annoying some times during the landing approach, or on final.

Would be interresting if other users have this problem, too.

THX and good flight.

THX Shaun, so I'll check again without SLI is running, to see the differences... after I will post the differences. Thank's

I've got this nutty problem and I hope you can help me get rid of it:

I have MyTraffic v 1.2 installed in both FS2004 and FSX on my computer running Win7. I was having "undefined problems" at one point (please don't ask what I mean by undefined - it's too long ago to remember). Suddenly, when opeing FSX, I immediatley get an advice window that says:

"SCENERY.CFG file error. Invalid Remote scenery path Area.125. Click OK to continue."

If I click OK, the process does continue, but the start-up time for FSX becomes enormous - well over 3 minutes.

When it does start, everything seems OK. MyTraffic operates as expected and my add-in aircraft and sceneries all seem OK.

Specifically,

1. Has anyone out there encountered this and if so, how do you solve the problems of the unwanted screen and the long start-up time?

2. Has anyone got a clue what the message means? Like what is Area.125? It's not mentioned in Scenery.cfg.

3. What is a Remote Scenery Path?

(This problem occurs only when starting FSX - not FS2004.)

Dennis in Toronto