Japan Scenery

Curtis Jarrett

I have not flown much in this area of the world, but took off from Osaka today and headed west in FSX (default scenery). Do you have any recommendations for some nice/interesting Japan airport scenery? What is popular or something you think has been rendered well (FSX or FS9, payware or freeware)?

Thanks for your time,

Curtis

Hello,

Have a look to the link below, they created for FSX RJBB and RJBE and soon RJFF. I have both RJBB and RJBE and i'm highly satisfied with their work, also their support is good too, in case of.

Give them a try, you'll not regret.

Cheers,

http://www.aerosim.c...igo/page1_e.htm

Their prices are on the very high end though.

Mathijs has aerosoft ever consider selling the overland series and the aerosim products would have been nice if you guys came too in agreement I know overland sells aerosofts products over in japan but it would have been really nice if aerosoft sold some here at there website or even boxed versions.

I totally agree but i am not shure there will be a benefit for Aerosoft (and us) considering the currency change rate.

But yes it would be more comfortable for european customers, using a very well known webshop.

We really must help Aerosim. They are the last japanese flight sim survivor (in a manner of speaking :( )

(Overland has no any serious project for FSX until now.)

Mason

• Aerosoft

I totally agree but i am not shure there will be a benefit for Aerosoft (and us) considering the currency change rate.

But yes it would be more comfortable for european customers, using a very well known webshop.

We really must help Aerosim. They are the last japanese flight sim survivor (in a manner of speaking :( )

(Overland has no any serious project for FSX until now.)

Mason

It's the lack of FSX coverage that stops us, we rather not do projects that are FS2004 only these days.

It's the lack of FSX coverage that stops us, we rather not do projects that are FS2004 only these days.

Hi Mathijs But have you guys tried to contact aerosim http://www.aerosim.co.jp/eigo/page1_e.htm ? would have been great if aerosoft pulished there work. since there making fsx scenerys and aircraft.

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs But have you guys tried to contact aerosim http://www.aerosim.c...igo/page1_e.htm ? would have been great if aerosoft pulished there work. since there making fsx scenerys and aircraft.

Mmm not bad. The price ($50 and $45) is rather high for an add-on airport, but I'll contact them and see what we can arrange. Thanks for the tip!

Mmm not bad. The price ($50 and $45) is rather high for an add-on airport, but I'll contact them and see what we can arrange. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks Mathijs hope something works out. ;)