Huey X Box is out now

NH90

hmmmmmm, it´s not a good support, when i´m must answer myself.

Ok here it is mates

http://www.aerosoft2...al_HueyX_dt.pdf

How is it not good support, if it was already there, the problem was you failed to notice it, and by the way you posted it in the English Forum regarding a German manual.

• Upvote 2

Ah but everything is someone elses fault these days Shaun... :unsure:

At least NH90 was able to find the solution for himself, saving the ultimate question of:

Why buy a sophisticated addon when you're a moron..? Pleasingly, this gets asked quite rarely round here.

If only the same could be said of [insert chosen zealously idiot-tolerant sim site here]...

NH90 redeemed himself.

How is it not good support, if it was already there, the problem was you failed to notice it, and by the way you posted it in the English Forum regarding a German manual.

If I ask there was no german manual and english is a world speak, so I ask in englisch. Ich hätte natürlich auch in Deutschfragen können aber was solls?

• Upvote 1

But there WAS a German manual, it was there all the time - it did not appear as a result of your topic.

The fault was YOURS that you did not notice it. Language was not the issue here.

But there WAS a German manual, it was there all the time - it did not appear as a result of your topic.

The fault was YOURS that you did not notice it. Language was not the issue here.

You are wrong. If I post there was no german manual. Why should I post when there is one?

Why would you even need a German manual, you speak very good English... :lol:

But my old brain loves the german more than the english :hi_s:

Sorry, let us close this discussion, there is the german now and all is good :rolleyes: