AES Not That Realistiic

stevedog

Hi I just wanted to say I enjoy your gate service. However you are forgetting a couple of things. When the plane pushes back from the gate you are forgetting the wing walkers that walk by the wings watching for extra traffic and making sure that the aircraft doesn't hit other wings. Second "Skychef " is not the only gate meal service that services planes there is also "Gate Gourmet." Lastly the marshallers use glow sticks to direct the aircraft not their hands. You should revise.

• Upvote 7

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi I just wanted to say I enjoy your gate service. However you are forgetting a couple of things. When the plane pushes back from the gate you are forgetting the wing walkers that walk by the wings watching for extra traffic and making sure that the aircraft doesn't hit other wings. Second "Skychef " is not the only gate meal service that services planes there is also "Gate Gourmet." Lastly the marshallers use glow sticks to direct the aircraft not their hands. You should revise.

Very good start! :rolleyes:

First post, complaining, but not capable of reading the fora and posting in the correct one! :mad:

• Upvote 2

How welcoming the old forum members are to new members, I remember now why I hardly ever read this board anymore, keep up the good work.

• Upvote 4

• Developer

Hello,

the "wing walker" is a regional specific Situation, in Europe I never see that, only in Mexico. So, it will be an "option" for future version, same as a flexible selection of "repaint" at the vehicles. More about the future you can see and read here.

• Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs

How welcoming the old forum members are to new members, I remember now why I hardly ever read this board anymore, keep up the good work.

Somehow I agree with you Andy.

But registering nearly 2 and a half years ago, this isn't a really new member. And new members are always welcome, even if they start with some (constructive) criticism. But just jumping into the first section and complaining without reading a little bit through and not knowing what's going on, is not a good approach for a first post. ;)

The age of the registration is immaterial, the OP may have registered all that time ago and never been back again till today. His comments aren't even remotely complaints, as you said yourself they are constructive comments. Where as your comments weren't constructive, kindly giving a link to the correct forum area and not attacking the member would have been. It also doesn't exactly give a good impression of the flying club as both replies were by members of the club one of which being a senior member of the board, I bet you guys have a secret hand shake too :)

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

I bet you guys have a secret hand shake too :)

:D :D :D

OK, next time I'll be more constructive.

EDIT: I wasn't the one giving him a negative rating, just voted him up ;)

I just wish the man walking on pushback was more smooth moving. What I mean by that is walk less like a computer simulation and more like a real human. Orbix has done that in their brisbane product

• Upvote 1

Lastly the marshallers use glow sticks to direct the aircraft not their hands. You should revise.

I also wish they do it on trucks that lift them up. If I was on a 747 it can get hard to see them and might end up running over the marshaller